CHPTR 21 - Whole Day

Jeongyeon ▪︎

Here I am in the kitchen, already preparing breakfast for tzuyu and dahyun. Since it's a normal day today, I'm going to be busy in the restaurant THE WHOLE DAY.

"Good morning unnie." I heard Dahyun greet me.

So I turned around and "Good morning dub." I greeted her back, smiling.

She took a seat in the vacant chair while waiting for her breakfast. And by the look at her, she's still sleepy.

"Here you go dub." I said while I gave her the plate of bacon, eggs, and with a bread.

"Thanks unnie." She smiled.

"So what do you want dub. Coffee? Tea? Milk? Orange juice?" I asked her.

"Coffee will do unnie. Black coffee." She answered and was followed by a yawn.

"Okay *laughs* to wake yourself huh." I said as I made her black coffee.

"Yes unnie. My body really needs caffeine today." She chuckled.

"That's what I thought too. Here you go." I gave her coffee.

"Thanks unnie." She smiled.

"Anyways where's tzuyu?" I asked while I joined her for breakfast.

"She's still in her room unnie. I already wake her up, but she said that she still needs more sleep." She answered while she sipped her coffee.

"Ahh is that so?" I said and she nods and we continue to eat silently.

Fast Forward

Tzuyu is now awake and eating her breakfast, while me and dahyun preparing to leave now. Tzuyu said that she's going to stay at home because she's going to read a book today.

"We're going now tzu." I informed her.

"Okay unnie. Take care~ you too dahyun unnie good luck with your class. Fighting my unnies!" She said that made us chuckle.

"Aiggo okay tzu thank you. You too fighting!" Dahyun said smiling.

"Bye tzuu!" I said as we went to the garage.

Fast Forward

We are now on the road, and it's only 10 minutes to arrive at dahyun's school.

"So dub call me or text me if you are going to eat at the restaurant arraseo. And don't forget to bring your bro." I said.

"Okay unnie. I'm sure chaeng is going to be excited again." She chuckles.

"I'm sure will." I laughed.

"Anyways unnie. I'm going to be late to come home later." She said.

"Wae? You have projects?" I asked.

"Yup unnie. But the deadline is not tomorrow, it's actually still in next week, but me and chaeng wanted to finish it so we can breath freely for the next days that going to come." She explained.

Owww. Nice nice.

"That's good! So what time I'm going to pick you up in cheang's house?" I asked.

"It's okay unnie no need. I'm just going to pick a cab." She answered and smiled.

"Oh no you don't dub. It's not safe for an teenager like you to take a cab at night." I said, raising my eyebrows while my eyes were still on the road.

"But unnie. You're busy and that would be hassle for you, and by the way unnie it's a normal day today so you're going to be tired-"

"Nope not gonna happen dub, even though how tired I am. I'm not gonna let my little sister to take a cab at night arraseo." I cut her off.