CHPTR 43 - Gloomy Day

Jihyo ▪︎

It's already 8:00am in the morning and Mina is still in her room. She hasn't left her room since yesterday, and fuck... we're very worried about her *Sighs* She hasn't eaten anything else besides the porridge that Tzuyu made yesterday- and that was already yesterday!

Damn. I'm a curious person, so it's suffocating when something happens, especially when I don't even know what the reason for it is. Because of the fact that Mina didn't talk to us, ever since that happened.

What really happened?

-

Tzuyu ▪︎

I don't know what happened between Jeongyeon unnie and Mina unnie, but it seemed to be serious.

I was looking at her and it's obvious that she didn't sleep last night- maybe she couldn't stop thinking of it; you can actually see very clearly her eye bags. *Sighs*

We are very worried about them.

-

No One ▪︎

NaSaJiMi's House

Nayeon, Sana, and Jihyo were standing in front of Mina's door, looking very worried and concerned. It was very obvious that they were worried about Mina and what had happened to her.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Mina?" Jihyo called her, as she frowned, while hoping she would answer back.

But nothing...

"Penguin." This time, Sana tried to call her by her nickname.

Nothing again...

"Mina, please answer us." Nayeon said worriedly, but nothing again.

"Penguin, at least text us." Sana said, as if she was begging already, well, because Mina doesn't answer them.

Then, suddenly, they heard a pin-tick notification buzzing on Jihyo's phone, making them look at her.

Jihyo quickly got her phone out of her pocket and opened it, and she saw that Mina had texted her, saying:

"I need some time. I'm not ready to talk about it."

"I'm sorry."

The four of them just sighed, seeing the text from Mina.

"Come on, Mina, don't say sorry." Sana said.

"We know you're not ready, but please Mina, you need to eat, and we know that you know that, we are worried about you and your health." Jihyo said.

"We are going now, okay? Call us if you need anything else." Nayeon said.

Then another text from Mina that they just received.

"Thank you, guys."

"You are welcome. And don't forget that we're your sister; you can talk to us about your problems, arraseo."

They suddenly heard silent sobs coming from her room, making the three of them more worried about her.

"Okay, I am staying. I don't care about our work, but I am staying in here." Sana said.

"I just can't leave Mina, right here, while she was like this." Sana added.

"Sana was right. I am staying here also. I am hurt seeing Mina like this; it's like the past is coming back again and again." Nayeon said.

Jihyo let out a deep sigh, and said. "I can't cancel work today, so I am still going. I am sorry guys, but I have to, since it's only 2 days left in the contract of the workers."