CHPTR 36 - Drunk Confession

No One ▪︎

Earlier

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu arrived in the living room with beaming smiles on their faces, excited to tell to other about earlier.

They caught everyone's attention with their sudden outburst and now everyone is looking at them, confused.

The two maknaes seated on the couch, still smiling widely. The others didn't even remove their gaze from the two of them.

"You two are weird, did something happened?" Jihyo started to ask them.

"Well, *chuckles* Mina unnie is sooooo bold earlier." Chaeyoung smirked, she looks like she has big good news for them, as Tzuyu nods repeatedly, while smiling weirdly.

"We're not the weird ones, it's Mina unnie.." Tzuyu clarified, as they curiously tilted their heads.

"Okay... I'm curious right now, tell us." Jihyo said.

"Well, when me and tzuyu were about to open the door to our room to come here, we suddenly heard Jeongyeon unnie and Mina unnie talking to each other. So we stopped and decided to listen to them through the door."

"Oww... I like your move kids." Momo said, and the others nodded.

"Then, we heard from Jeongyeon unnie told Mina unnie that, if she ever needed help, she shouldn't hesitate to call her. But the most exciting part of this, is when Mina unnie suddenly asked something weird to Jeongyeon unnie." Tzuyu said.

"Weird? What then?" Irene asked.

"Mina unnie suddenly asked, "What if I slipped in the bathroom, would you help me?" She asked that to Jeongyeon unnie, making me and Tzu shocked." Chaeyoung said.

"Ow, then... what jeongyeon answer to that question?" Irene asked.

"She said that, "Well, if I could hear you from our room, then, I'd be there in no time." Jeongyeon unnie replied." Tzuyu answered.

"But- Mina unnie suddenly cuts off Jeongyeon unnie asking her, "What if I'm naked?" That's what she asked, making us more shocked."

"What the- *laughs* Mina asked that to Jeongyeon?!" Obviously Jihyo was shocked right now, the same as the others.

Nayeon and Sana suddenly laughed proudly at Mina, so hard. "Our penguin is getting more braver and bolder, huh." Nayeon said, between her laughs.

"Okay, *laughs* tell us more chaeng." Sana laugh.

"Well, obviously Jeongyeon unnie was shocked, that time, since unnie said. "Yah penguin! Why are you suddenly talking about something like that." She, like, scolded Mina unnie at that time." Chaeyoung said, imitating how Jeongyeon said to Mina earlier.

"Well, Mina unnie said that she was just asking." Tzuyu said.

"Then, Jeongyeon said that, she would barge inside, in no time." Chaeyoung added.

"Well, we all do the same, if that happens." Jihyo said.

"Agreed- "

"That's not all." Tzuyu cuts Sana off, making all of them look at her.

"There's more?" Nayeon asked, as Chayeoung and Tzuyu nods.

"I literally laughed when I heard what Mina unnie said." Tzuyu laugh.

"She said that, "What if, I just screamed because of the cockroach, and you already barged inside the bathroom, without thinking." I can clearly remember that." Chayeoung proudly said.