10: 𝐓𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You think you were any better!? Everything I did was to get moms attention but she always picked you over me and I hated you for it! I hated myself for siding with my father in beating you so he could give me the love mom never did." He screeched back standing up and having tears falling down his cheeks.

"Do you understand how hard that was knowing I caused my own twin sisters blood and flesh to cut, ache and burn? Can you even fathom how much I wanted to apologize but didn't!?

I just wanted a normal life and family just like you! And even when father hurt you he still showed more of an attention span to you than to me, I was always second best.

In your shadow for years and years. 'Oh look Azealian got another trophy' 'She skipped another grade' 'She's going off to college at the age of 13!'

I was never good enough, I was always just left in the dark while you shone brighter than a star! I was always just chasing after you and your reputation.

I never had the friends you had, I didn't have people to trust and console me, my own twin hated me and shut me out of their lives.

What did you want me to do!? What do you want me to do?

Azzy, what have I done"

He fell to his knees, and broke down into a mess of tears and emotion,

Azealian was stunned, she couldn't imagine his reasoning for her brother being the way he was. Her own twin suffering worse than she was.

She left her father and life was never better but she never thought what Azazel's life was still like. He never left and with their father not having her around he must have hurt her brother instead.

In an instant all her hatred and anger towards him turned to pain and guilt, he was always in her shadow and mom did show her more attention.

She had always thought it was due to her father hating her but deep down she knew it was just his way of showing emotion.

"Azazel?" She said crotching down besides him, he was sobbing without hesitation, she couldn't speak to him.

How could she?

She pulled him into a tight hug as he wept onto her shoulder. She felt the long lost connection they had had many years ago finally rejoin.

She felt full inside, so warm and complete. She let a single year roll down her cheek and Azazel pulled away, "Why are you crying?" He said wiping her tear.

"Im not crying....you are" She joked and the both laughed. She saw his smile that was a reflection of her own.

She could finally look into a mirror and smile,

Just as they got up they hears the elevator ding and they turned to it in curiousity.

She saw the figure of Black emerge from the elevator and she ran into his arms. He hugged her tightly and stroked her hair, "Hey, what are you doing up so early? And what's with the hug, so emotional all of a sudden?" He asked while inhaling her sent.

He looked up and his smile faded into a scowl, "What is he doing here!?" He shouted as he pulled Azrael behind him.

She brushed past him and stood between them to make sure neither of them pulled any trick. "It's okay, we're cool." she said calmly as she wrapped her arm around Azazel's neck.

"Excuse me!? How long have I been gone? You're telling me you two have been archenemises for 10 years...

And now you're best buds'? " he said wide eyed.

They both nodded, and smiled at him, "How?!" He yelled out in utter confusion.

"Siblings." Azazel said bluntly and Azraelian broke out into laughter. She fell on the floor from how true the statement was.

"How are you laughing?! " Black asked confused, "It's true, siblings can be mortal enemies who want each other dead for years and can come back with a bottle of tequila like nothing happened" she said panting.

"But honestly, I am truly sorry for putting this pressure on you. I will need your feedback and you need to come see father one last time." Azazel said seriously, he looked at her confident she would come home.

She punched his should and smiled warmly, "Yeah... See ya round Azzy" she said as he walked into the elevator, "Not if I see you first, Azzy" the elevator doors closed and Azazel was gone.

Her heart dropped seeing how he remembered there old greeting, and if how her brother had left. Though it had only been half an hour she would still miss her brother deeply when he'd left.

Black walked towards Azealian and snaked his hands around her waist, "Am I dead?" He said confused. "No but you are very sweaty, hit the showers, Jesus" she said pushing him away.

"You sure you can say that, sweetness?" He said smirking at her, Azrael's face dropped when she realized what he meant.

"Haha, you little shit" she said unamused. She went back upstairs and fell right back asleep with Black kissing her forehead goodnight... Or morning

Vote ;)