t w e n t y - o n e

The bell to eighth hour rung, signaling the end of the school day. I walked to my locker, and started talking to my friend, Addley, who's locker was next to mine.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Corey tapped on my shoulder, from behind me.

"Uh, yeah sure." I said, and waved goodbye to Addley.

He pulled me aside to a hallway where no one was.

"What happened when you got home?"

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"Harlee told me something happened." he said.

That little cockroach. I thought.

"Nothing too serious." I told him.

"That's not what Harlee said." he replied.

"What does she know?" I rudely said.

"She knows what you told her." he factually said.

"Okay, fine." I started to explain. "I got home and my parents found out, so they threatened to send me to Catholic schools."

"You're not going are you?" he worriedly asked.

"No, most likely not." I shook my head.

"Okay, good."

"Why do you even care?" I was tired of Corey bipolar attitude.

"Huh?"

"Well you act like we're something, then you tell me it was all fake, now you're acting all nice again." I told him.

"I told you I-"

"And what about Camilla huh? I can't even tell her things about you because she can't know this-" I pointed a finger to the both of us "-is happening." He sighed.

"How many times do I have to say it? I don't like Camilla, damn it." he sounded frustrated.

"Well then who are you trying to screw over this time?" I argued.

"I'm not trying to screw anyone over, Brinleigh."

"Well, I've heard a lot of people saying crap about how you mess around. First it was me, then my best friend, now who?"

"You've heard it from other people?" he asked, I nodded.

"See that's where you're wrong, where they're wrong. They don't know me, they don't know who I am. No one does. I've never screwed around with girls, I'm still a virgin for Christ's sake!" he almost yelled.

"Well if you don't like Camilla, then who do you like?"

"Isn't it obvious?" he threw his hands in the air.

"Obviously not!" I yelled back.

"I like you for fucks sake! Brinleigh, I've liked you ever since you came to my house for he first time. Open your eyes and stop being clueless." he said.

I didn't say anything, I was shocked. He just shook his head and walked away, leaving me alone in the hallway.

Well isn't this just fun.

__________________

shhhooorrrrtttt chapter.

if I get a least 15 votes on this chapter I'll update again today