4 t e e n

The next day I arrived to school, with an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Corey's words kept running through my head like an Olympic runner trying to get to five minutes. One after another,

"Actually, I think I've got the project from here now."

"You don't need to come over anymore."

I walked into first hour with a heavy feeling in my chest, Corey's words couldn't have affected me that much right?

The boring class of first hour finally ended, and now it was time for class with Corey.

I sat down in my seat when everyone started piling into the class, taking a seat at their desks.

I saw Corey come in, he's usually been sitting by me for the past week or so, but when he saw me, he walked to the other side of the room.

I acted like nothing was wrong, and pulled out my paper, and started to write down the quote from the board.

I had read over the quote about four times but still couldn't seem to comprehend what it was saying.

My mind was somewhere else, I had no idea what was wrong with it, but I just felt down.

I don't ever recall feeling like this, seeming how I'm always a happy person, so I had no idea what to do.

When the class ended I didn't even acknowledge Corey, I just plainly acted like I didn't give a care in the world about him.

When I met Camilla in the hallway, she ran up to me and started jumping.

"Oh my gosh, Brinleigh! Guess what? Okay I-" she stopped when she noticed I wasn't smiling.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"It's nothing." I shook it off.

"It's obviously something." she told me.

"Can you come by my house tonight? I'll tell you then." I said, she nodded and the bell rung, signaling we had a minute until the last bell rung which determined if we were late.

Good thing my class is down the hall or I might not have made it in time.

________

Okay so I need someone who's good at covers, and would make me one.

I don't really have the time to make one, so please message me if you can