POKÉMON

Author note : i should really continue watching pokémon-

Anyway , remember the kindergarden a.u. i did in one of my other chapters? Remember the intro? Ya i actually am making a pokémon au now lol

<Narrators P.O.V.>

( Nay Nay still hasn't recovered , hope he gets better D: )

After winning another random battle , Kuroko went his merry way hopping no one would bother him anymore .

His wishes , though , didn't reach the ears of God and instead he met up with a weird redhead that was actually almost the same hight as him.

  The redhead had matching red eyes and was , what seems to be , training his pokémon .

  Kuroko had a Mimikyu that he actually nicknamed Nigou , while the mysterious person seemed to be taking care of a shiny Solrock.

  Said person notices his pokémon turning to look at someone , so he does too. He was surprised when he saw a new figure with teal hair and a small stature similar to his.

-Who might you be? Asks the redhead

-My name is Kuroko Tetsuya . I'm on a mission to chalange and take over the ghost type gym . The same can be asked for you

-I am Akashi Seijurō , my mission is not important . What is important is that i wish to battle you!

Kuroko , sighing , accepts the offer and starts fighting

Ofc , the tealnette wins but it was a verry hard fight . He might have lost if he didn't have healing potions on him. Akashi didn't use any so his pokémon might actually be the real winner .

-That was a really thrilling fight Kuroko , come visit the psychic gym some time , i would love to have an official battle . Smirked Akashi

Kuroko felt weird in his stomach when he saw that smirk , he didn't pay much attention to it and mentally slapped himself to stop feeling so flustered . It was just a smirk .

  May their paths cross again someday and see where the two soon to be and already gym leaders