8- The Nine Tails Attack

Izumi's POV:

I looked up to the full moon as I got up from my meditating position. At any second, Kurama will be summoned to wreak havoc. I looked at the clock to see it was 11:55. It was believed that the attack officially began at midnight, 12. I already had a clone set up to take my place while I deal with other stuff. Then I saw some orange tails peaking out of the forest meaning Obito has extracted Kurama from Kushina. The feathers will keep her alive so it'll be fine.

—————————————————————————

Minato's POV:

I managed to get Kushina out in time. I'll have to thank Cresselia for the crown because Kushina looks better than before. However the feathers have started to turn black. We only have some of Kushina's feather crown and Naruto's with us. So we'll have to use them wisely.

I put Kushina on the bed who turned over to me and gave me Naruto's crown. "I'm sure Naruto won't mind if his crown saves your life..." I nodded and put on my hokage cloak with Naruto's crown serving as a bracelet, "Take care... Minato." I nodded, "I'll be back." and with that, I left. When I got out, I met with a masked man. I tried to hit him but none went through, he phased through them! He used some jutsu to take me somewhere else, the place where Kushina gave birth to Naruto. The man put on some chains and ran at me. I did the same with a kunai. He phased through me again while I met with the chains. I got out immediately.

When he's phasing something, he can't be hit but his attacks also won't work on me either. In other words, I'll have to trick him to not go intangible. I started forming rasengan and had it in my right hand with a Hiraishin kunai in my left and ran towards him. I threw the kunai directly at his forehead while he phased through it again. We both got closer with the man reaching out to me as an attempt to grab me. I quickly teleported to the kunai that passed through his head, which brought me directly above him. Now! I slammed the rasengan into the man's back while marking him.

The man got up with his arm melting? "As expected of the Yellow Flash..." he said in a deep tone while tilting his head then left using the same jutsu he used to transport me here. The next thing I knew, I saw the nine tailed beast in Konoha. Dammit! I quickly teleported to a marker in Konoha which brought me to my head on the hokage mountain. The tailed beast started charging a tailed beast bomb while I started forming the necessary hand signs to teleport it out when what seemed to be a light purple arrow was shot at the bomb, slamming it back it's the beast's mouth. It wasn't a big bomb so it only made a small explosion.

Whoever did that, thank you! I noticed that the arrow came from the Uchiha district. Then another arrow came and hit one of the beast's tails. It seemed to pin the tails down and more came, pinning down its tails effectively. At this point, 3 tails were pinned and the beast couldn't move much. The beast roared loudly and was about to fire another bomb which was immediately rejected by another arrow to the bomb. It's almost like a baby trying to spit out their food but the mother is trying to shove it down their throat. I sweat dropped at the image while realizing that knowing Kushina, she'll probably do that.

I shook my head to get rid of the image and teleported to the beast while biting my thumb. "Summoning jutsu!" I yelled while put my hand down with black markings coming out of my hand. A huge toad came out and was about to scold me for summoning him in the middle of the night before noticing the tailed beast. "Boy, you gotta be kidding me!" The toad, Gamabunta yelled. "Gamabunta!" I called out who unsheathed a sword and leapt at the beast while more arrows rained down on him.

I'll have to use that jutsu. I sent a clone to get Kushina and Naruto and soon, they came back. I got down to Kushina, explaining what I have to do who rejected the idea immediately. "We can't leave such a huge burden on our son's shoulders!" She yelled before I noticed something. All 9 of the tails were pinned down and another arrow came. Well, it smacked the tailed beast bomb right back into the mouth of the beast which I have to admit is kind of comical to see then another arrow came. This time, it slammed the beast's head to the ground, effectively pinning it. I widened my eyes to find out that the arrows stored the beast's chakra. The 9 arrows that pinned down the beast held a good amount of the beast's chakra. Kushina seemed to have realized that as well.