𝑰𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑲𝑷𝑶𝑷 𝑰𝑫𝑶𝑳𝑺

☾︎ kpop or jpop, call it whatever u wish. its kpop bc I'm going through twice/ateez mania

☾︎ Itadori is a fan favourite. Everyone loves how down-to-earth he is and his playful energy. He's famous for having goofy photocards.

☾︎ Nobara had a few bullying scandals here and there because of how she likes to playfully tease the other members. She also is never alone on vlive because she says some of the most outrageous shit you've ever heard.

☾︎ Megumi is often tied in with Yoongi and Co for coming off as mean to those who know nothing about him. He's very reserved and many people thing he's playing a characters. Despite this, he is still extremely popular.

☾︎ Gojo a first gen idol. He's unafraid of dating rumours and likes to be shirtless as often as possible. He tends to flirt shamelessly with others but won't let anyone in that easy. He's a tough one to crack. Only those closest to him know the truth about his persona.

☾︎ Nanami is an ex second gen idol turned producer slash coach. He's seen a lot in dramas and helping younger and/or debuting idols. He's considered a father figure in the industry. Kento really started doing incredibly well after he started his own company. Not a single bad song or group has come out of it.

☾︎ Maki was originally going to be a dancer. She had no intentions of ever singing or rapping but here she is. She is famous for her snark replies on weverse and for having some of the best dance solos. Her choreographies are known to be intense.

☾︎ Mai is going through a Bahiyyih moment where her company is sort of mooching over her sister's success. Eventually, she is able to go off on her own.

☾︎ Miwa has tons upon tons of videos about how cute she is. Accidental aegyo and all that. People do tend to call her a pick-me at times but she doesn't care. Neither do her fans.

☾︎ Momo is amazing at keeping up to date with her fans and their memes. She loves them to bits

☾︎ Suguru is another first generation idol who has seen too much to care. Think Keeho but older and less Keeho looking. He knows about Gojo's persona.

☾︎ Inumaki is a bad idol. iykyk

☾︎ Yuta was in a trainee show and got kicked off. People really liked him though, for his shy character. So the show gave him a second chance.

☾︎ Toudou is best idol. He is a huge fan of others and is constantly seen freaking out at award shows and his fans love him for that. He gives Wonho but more deranged Love him for that. Though, many people decided to paint him as a pervert sasaeng which did cause him a lot of issues. So now he's less deranged and more cautious. It's quite sad actually.

hi u fucks I'm back. this is just filler until halloween rolls around so yeah