𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

if u haven't figured it out, then manga spoilers.

☾ Gojo, Getou and Shoko took April Fools very seriously. No one was safe. Their best prank took years of planning. They wanted to prank Gakuganji. Somehow they were able to pull it off without too much of a consequence. To this day, Gakuganji still wears silver jewellery.

☾ Shoko's dorm used to be really far from the other two. Which means that whenever their game night came around, a lot of laughing and yelling came down the corridor. Every time, without fail, Utahime managed to convince Mei to let her stay in her room.

☾ During Getou's downfall, everyone felt the change in atmosphere at night. Throughout the day, nothing much had changed. Nobody expected him to go back to normal right after Toji and Amanai. But nighttime at the academy was full of dread. Maybe if Nanami had picked up on it earlier, he would have spoken to him. He doesn't blame himself for the path Getou chose, it would've happened anyways.

☾ Nanami and Haibara used to stay up late to study. Yuu would come over around 9pm and they'd stay up until 1am talking about anything.

☾ At the end of every semester, all of the students got together for a movie. Even Masamichi showed up.

☾ Gojo used to go to Shoko after Getou went rogue. He'd go mainly for company. He wasn't used to such silence.

☾ Mei Mei used to have a part-time job at a cafe. She didn't work very hard but she got money. That was good enough for her. She got fired a few months later though.

☾ Utahime and Shoko got together to watch Death Note. The anime came out when they were in their third year so every Tuesday, they'd sit down to watch the new episode. The next day, Shoko would be late to class because she overslept. Gojo would say it was because they slept together.

☾ Gojo was an avid MySpace user.

☾ Gojo and Geto used to terrorise kids in Club Penguin. It was their thing. Instead of going to lunch or assemblies or classes, they'd stay on the roof playing club penguin.

☾ Shoko used to be one of the best in the school exchanges. No one ever expected her to be so skilled with a spear. The Tokyo school won every year she was there.

the absolute chaos that was Gojo, Suguru and Shoko. I had too much fun with this one. take care losers /lh+t