𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

☾ Yuuji would freak out at first, calm down and then begin to rub your back. He's just amazed that you'd even feel this safe with him.

☾ Megumi would look down, smile at you, and hold you tighter. He knew it was a tough world out there, you deserved to rest. 

☾ Maki doesn't really like too much physical touch, but she made an exception for you. 

☾ It hadn't been the first time you'd fallen asleep on Nobara. Your biweekly movie nights always ended late. She would throw a blanket over you and finish watching the movie, her hand on the small of your back.

☾ Nanami had seen how you were overworking yourself. That's why when he felt your head on his shoulder, he gently brought you down to his lap as he massaged your temples

☾ Gojou definitely thought you were playing at first until he noticed that your breathing had slowed. Then he let you stay where you were as he played with his phone. He probably sent photos to the group chat. 

☾ If you were unfortunate enough to fall asleep on Sukuna, it would end one of two ways. 1. Getting thrown off and getting insulted or 2. A nice resting place for around an hour and a half. Anything after that and he's waking you up. 

☾ If you meant anything to Toudou, he'd probably squeal. If you were just a friend, he'd allow it. But remember, you weren't Takeda-chan. 

☾ Inumaki would take his phone out and make memes of you. No doubt about it. 

☾ Panda would fall asleep after you. No doubt about it. 

☾ Mai is like her sister in that sense, she wouldn't know what to do. The Zenin clan doesn't have classes on physical intimacy. 

 ☾ Yuta would be good to fall asleep on. He'd hold you back, wrapping his arms around you as if you were a doll. You both would sleep very comfortably.