𝑰𝑭 𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑵

☾︎ Jujutsu Technical College isn't too well known for many things, but what it is known for the ridiculous lengths they go to for Halloween.

☾︎ Gojo spends the most money on two days of the year: Christmas and Halloween. Be it on costumes or on decorations, the amount of money the higher ups give him is never enough. Despite this, his costumes are atrocious. Last year, he went as Guy Fieri. Nobara is betting that he goes as Gordon Ramsey to add onto his new chef theme.

☾︎ Megumi doesn't enjoy this celebration that much. He's like the grinch of halloween. "What a waste of money," is his thought process as he buys copious amounts of sweets and candies for the little kids in the area. 

☾︎ Then we have Itadori and Nobara. They have been teaming up ever since the idea of matching costumes has existed. This year, they weren't able to wear their costumes for various reasons but they have put them into storage for next year. Their previous costume idea was Kugisaki's pick. She was Toralei Stripe and he was Deuce Gordon. 

☾︎ Maki was Maki from Fire Punch. She thought it'd be funny. She was right. 

☾︎ Panda went as Bebo from One Piece. It was genuinely one of the most troublesome costumes to put together. The amount of bleach and restitching done in 5 hours was enough to knock Yaga out until 3pm the next day.

☾︎ Yuta and Rika do couple's costumes. This year, they've reached a new stump considering Rika isn't as... Talkative as she used to be. Some their previous costumes include Jack and the Titanic and Remy and the Ratatouille restaurant. 

☾︎ Inumaki wanted to do Kaneki but it was so last minute that he forgot to buy all the stuff. So he gelled his hair up and called it off duty Kakashi Hatake.

☾︎ At one point, Shoko considered doing matching costumes with Gojo and Getou. But with the ridiculous things they brought up, she decided to go against it. Especially after they did power outlet and plug costumes.

☾︎ Mei Mei was the type of person to go out with that little bitch of a brother of hers and say, "Oh, he has a lot of allergies so we can't take any of these sweets. But he doesn't know this. So could you give him a few hundred yen instead?" By the end of this, Ui Ui would have no candy (as he deserves) and Mei Mei would come out a couple thousand yen richer. Work smarter, not harder?

☾︎ The Kyoto College doesn't get too worked up. Considering they don't have a resident Gojo Satoru, the funding isn't necessarily there. But Utahime has pulled out some closet costumes for the sake of morale. Some include multiple Inuyasha characters, that one girl from that one movie, both Shinazaugawa brothers of demon slayer, and Yor from Spy x Family.

☾︎ Momo used to take dressing up very seriously. Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service to every Harry Potter character imaginable, she's done it all. After a while, she stopped. No one's too sure why.

☾︎ Miwa did Rei from Evangelion and got Mechamaru to be an EVA. Everyone was sure it wouldn't happen and that she'd be left as Rei alone but somehow, it worked. It was awesome.

☾︎ NanaMimi loved Halloween. So much so that every August, they'd start planning their costumes. Last year, they planned Saiki K characters. Aiura and Aren. They got halfway through sewing the uniforms when they realised they hadn't thought of anything for Getou. In the end, they decided on Saiki's mother. He looked... Motherly.

☾︎

hello, you bastards. for now, u will overlook the fact that its not halloween day. I'm sure somewhere it is.