𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

☾ Yuuji likes to take you to watch movies. Whether it's in his dorm or at a theatre, movies are a must.

☾ Gojou takes you to his favourite mochi place. The one in Sendai. You've tried every flavour.
Megumi doesn't really like going out, but he loves taking you to those ramen stands where he can sit across from you.

☾ Nobara takes you to the mall. No doubt about it. The cool areas in Shinjuku, festivals in Western Tokyo, all over the place.

☾ Maki seems to be someone to take you to a sports game or a park. You two read, eat and talk while ignoring all your responsibilities for once.

☾ Inumaki likes picnics, no doubt about it. He probably makes the food and gives it little themes. He once made a Sanrio-themed bento with Keroppi. It pained you to have to eat it.

☾His domain. If Sukuna couldn't take you out, he'd invite you in. Not saying what he would do while in there though.

☾ Miwa probably took you to some restaurant late at night and fell in love with you there. You meet up at said restaurant every other week.

☾ Momo likes to take you to the cute cafes littered around the country. Be it a cat cafe, a maid cafe, the Sanrio cafe, you've been to all of them. You've met Toudou at the maid cafe a few times though. It was awkward.

☾ Mai takes you to the Zen'in clan. The land the clan lived on was beautiful. There was a small woods with a clearing. She took you there to teach you how to shoot a pistol.
☾ Mai also has taken you to a shooting range. That way she'd have an excuse to hold you close to her.

☾ Nanamin likes to take you out to fancy restaurants. He likes seeing you dolled up and enjoying yourself. Either fancy places or some café down the street for breakfast. 

☾ Tōdō has taken you to many Takeda-chan fan meets and handshake events. It's to the point that Takeda looks forward to seeing you if she spots Aoi in the queue. 

☾ At one point, you and Momo found a small temple while you were out on her broomstick. That temple is like your second home. The priests loved having you two there. Plus you cleared up curses you two saw while there. 

☾ Getou used to take you to this café in Shibuya back in high school. He'd ask you to go there to "study". Everyone knew that it was so he could admire you, he never finished his work when you two visited the place.

☾ decided to throw getou into this bc I'm obsessed with him, pre-villain arc lmao. remember that requests are open, so feel free to send in as many as you'd like ☽