𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

I was offended when I saw that 64% mahito lol

☾ Yuuji wouldn’t hesitate to hold your hands and ask you what was wrong. He wasn’t sure if it was the movie you’d been watching or something else. He’d wipe your tears and comfort you until you were ready to talk. He didn’t want to pressure you into saying things you weren’t ready for but he always let you know that he was around and ready to listen whenever you needed it.

☾ Megumi would try to cheer you up, keep you mind off of it. Whether it was playing a game or training, maybe even bringing out one of the divine dogs, he was there to help you feel better.

☾ Nobara isn’t very good with mushy feeling things but that doesn’t mean that she wouldn’t want to be there for you. She means well but doesn’t always know what to say. One thing that you noticed is that she’d bring you along more often with her when she went out into the city.

☾ Getou would hold the back of your head. He'd be very gentle, but still firm. He watched the silent tears go down your face before he decided to intervene. He strokes your hair and affirms shit because god knows you need it.

☾ Gojo would joke at first then ask if you needed something before he touched you. He's been in the position before. It was a long, long time ago but he's been there.

☾ Satoru would also bring you out with him. He'd help keep your mind off it. Going out to karaoke on Friday nights, wasting time making cookies that end up so bad you go out to a bakery together. Cute, domestic shit that makes you so content that you forget why you were sad in the first place.

☾ I've said it before, but Maki isn't very good with emotions. Ever since she decided her path, she didn't have time for emotions. Unless they were yours. She'd get you tissues and would stay there with you until you were calm.

☾ Inumaki would also stay with you, let you vent. After a long day, he'd help you sleep with his cursed speech. He's glad he can use his curse for something good.

☾ Yuta would probably cry with you, to be honest. He's great but he seems like he'd ask you what's wrong while getting choked up. After Vol 0, he'd most likely hold your knee, at the very least.

☾ Sukuna would laugh at you.

can you tell I have favourites? /s
anyways, was thinking of making a "seeing scars for 1st time" thing but idk. opinions?