𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄

☾ Itadori is the cousin loved by everyone. He's nice, sweet, and he doesn't mind the kids. He's dancing with everyone and singing. He's also dancing with your younger cousins. This is canon, he was looking after my cousins. 

☾ Nobara is one of the chismosas. She's in a group of tías where she gets the newest chisme. "Did you hear?" is the main thing that gets her attention. She's also one of your damas. 

☾ Megumi is like a grown up kid who sleeps on the chairs after dark. Only this time, he's looking for Gojo and seeing if there's any sign of leaving. 

☾ Ah yes, Tío Gojo. Tío Gojo is either a complete drunk or so wacky that you think he is. "Did I tell you about the time," is his favourite way to begin a story. He also somehow knows all the words to every song ever.

☾ Maki is also a dama but she didn't sign up for the dress. It had been so long that she had to relearn how to wear heels. Bless her, she's very unstable. 

☾ Inumaki is at a table playing the hardest levels of geometry dash or subway surfers with all your cousins huddled around him. They're screaming to look out and how amazing he is at the games. He also gets his ear pulled for staying sat down the whole time. 

☾ Tío Nanamin gave you the most cash out of them all. Even put Gojo to shame. He's the dependable tío that no one really expected to stay as long as he did. All the older tías love him. He doesn't know how he gained the title of tío. 

☾ Mai is arguing with your older cousins and uncles about sports. How Kaylor was whatever and that the new team was good but also ass. If you listen close enough, none of it makes sense. 

☾ Sukuna starts fights with anyone and everyone. Including your cousins. 

☾ After your dad, Kamo was the first person to dance with you. The good ole waltz and he nailed it. You would never figure out if he took lessons or studied before but he was very good at it. 

☾ Panda. He's asleep after 8. The youngest are asleep on top of him too. 

☾ Miwa helped decorate. She's very proud of her work. She sewed the pillow for your heels. 

☾ Mechamaru is the DJ.  

☾ Getou gives kind tío energy, favourite tío energy, so he's bailando waltz with you, he's picking stuff out of your hair, and keeping everyone in order.

☾ Shoko is making sure to not put the free booze to waste. Everyone has a drunk tío, you have a drunk tía. She started bawling at the memory video, saying things about how she remembers your fifth birthday as if it were yesterday. 

☾ Mei Mei took the decorations at the end of the party. Miwa was running around like a headless chicken trying to find where the missing centerpiece was. It was with Mei Mei. It now sits on top of her wardrobe. 

☾ Toji wasn't invited but he's there. No one told him about it, but he appeared. 

☾ Yuta started crying when he saw you in your dress. He was crying with Shoko. Even though he was part of your memory video thing, he still cried. 

☾ Ijichi the family chauffeur.

the cake at my quince was very good. many more latine jjk hcs are to come bc I think they're hilarious