{Chapter 51}

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Arayna's Pov
~

Italics for flashbacks

Normal for present

~

Looking out from the Astronomy Tower, I see children from ages 11 to 13 running around and having fun with their newly found friends from the International Schools, who were about to leave tomorrow.

The older students on the other hand are inside the castle also having fun with their own friends.

After the events this week, or more likely this whole year. I was happy to see happy faces on everyone.

The boy who had a fate that would end to early, Cedric, found his peace with Liliana, where I spotted both of them under the tree by the Black Lake. 

Scared. Terrified. Nervous. Is what I felt right now. We are in front of the maze with all the other Champions and their guides. After seeing the vision on my head replaying for multiple times, I knew that Cedric's fate is on my hands either I change it or I leave it be.

I will change it. After growing fond of Ced for the past year. I knew he had a lot more to do in life rather than end it early. Not only because of Ced that I want to change his fate, but lots more. I knew that if we didn't stop him now. More lives will be lost by the years pass. The Pas Minister wasn't helping too, but I'm glad Kingsley accepted the position as Minister of Magic in Britain.

Cedric knows what to do as I already informed him of what to expect. I then see Barty Crouch Jr who's poly juiced as Mad Eye Moody, came out of the maze just I expected.

Harry, Lyra, Hermione, and Ron wanted to help in the fight. But I couldn't allow them. I will not use students as soldiers. Well Cedric is an exemption. He wanted to do it and he was of age already. 

So I told the four to follow Barty Crouch Jr. Ron and Hermione will find Mad Eye, while Harry and Lyra will follow Barty and trap him in a abandoned corridor, where Kingsley's wife, Tala, is waiting for them with Nymphadora Tonks.

Sadly, a few weeks ago, Peter Pettigrew had managed to escape Azkaban in his animagus form, a rat. Within that week, I decided to visit the Department of Mysteries. Which is where the prophecy that was made about Harry and Voldy.

But that isn't the most interesting part. The thing is, the prophecy was fake. It was made to lure Voldemort to the Potters. In one goal. To kill the family. But it backfired. Harry lived. It then set off another possibility in Dumbles mind. The question here is why the target was the Potter family? Euphemia and Fleamont Potter were a lovely couple who had James Potter in their near 40's. Despite in that age, they were striving. So why did they suddenly die because of Dragon Pox? They didn't. They died when Dumbledore secretly visited them and had placed a cursed box or something cursed in the Potter Manor, which was extremely similar to Dragon Pox, but it wasn't Dragon Pox. They were safe in their home, how would they suddenly get Dragon Pox out of nowhere? That was one of the things the past Minister failed to acknowledge. With the deaths of Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, the titles were passed down to James and Lily Potter, who had no knowledge about Heirs, Lords and Ladies. And it was easy for Dumbledore to get them to be his pawns. The very reason why Dumbledore wanted the Potters gone is because of the Deathly Hallows. How I know about this? Is just by connecting everything and going through Dumbledore's memories that were placed in a secured place within the Ministry. When I say secured, which means it wasn't really secured, when both wizards can be easily disarmed and obliviated.