{Reminders}

1) Pandora Lovegood didn't die. She lived

- I did a little research and saw the information about Pandora Lovegood, it stated that she died around 1990. So in my story, Pandora Lovegood didn't die and is still alive.

2) Harry Potter lived with the Lovegoods

- Backstory: When Arayna was born, Lily and James Potter became her Godparents. Lily was incredibly close with Pandora, as they both considered one another as sisters anything but blood. While Sirius was given the role as Godfather of Harry, Pandora was the Godmother of Harry. So after the death of Lily and James Potter, Sirius being sent to Azkaban for being wrongly accused by their murder and the 'death' of Peter Pettigrew. Harry Potter was placed in the custody of Pandora and Xenophilius Lovegood. 

3) Arayna Lovegood's wand

4) Pandora Lovegood is a full Veela witch, which makes both Arayna and Luna Lovegood a half-veela witch

- In my story, in the bloodline of Arayna's mother are veelas. Which means Arayna and Luna inherited their veela side as well. It is stated in some research that their family line didn't have any veela blood, but for the sake of my story, it is. But as some veelas use their charms for men and money, but for Arayna and Luna, they don't use any of their charms unless if it is necessarily needed.

5) The story will NOT follow the Harry Potter Movie line. I had my own thoughts on this story. This is how I want the story to set.

6) I want to clarify that the Wards in the girls dormitory and the boys dormitory, (the ones that enables the opposite gender to enter the dormitoy) does not exist. Other magical spells, curses, shields and jinks that was not made in Harry Potter are, made by me.

7) The two Lovegood sisters are complete different but at the same time, they both have similarities

- Luna enjoys feeling in command of her surroundings, particularly her physical environment. Freedom and independence are crucial to Enneagram Nines. Arayna, on the other hand, is unique in that she possesses both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw characteristics, which may explain why Oliver's focus was solely on her from the start. Both sisters have long, straight platinum blonde hair and captivating blue eyes. Luna had a delicate body and an angelic smile on her face. Arayna, on the other hand, had an athletic and curvy form, as well as a striking facial expression.