Prologue

3rd Pov

A tiny eleven-year-old girl stood with both of her parents and two younger siblings by her side

A tiny eleven-year-old girl stood with both of her parents and two younger siblings by her side. At Hogwarts Platform 9 3/4

"Okay, sweetheart, please owl us at least once every two weeks. We'd like to know how you're doing at Hogwarts." Her mother, Pandora Lovegood, stated.

As you can see, Arayna received three letters instead of simply her Hogwarts acceptance letter. Hogwarts, Beauxbaton, and Ilvermorny are three of the most prestigious schools in the United Kingdom. Arayna receiving three was a surprise to Lovegoods, but in the end, Arayna will be attending Hogwarts, where both of her parents studied.

"And enjoy yourself at Hogwarts, sweetheart," her father, Xenophilius Lovegood, nodded. "I know you'll have a wonderful time there, just as we did."

Arayna Lovegood is the first daughter of The Lovegoods, a Pureblood family. A lovely half-veela who is intelligent, wise, and can be somewhat domineering. She shares traits with both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, but her family is adamant that she, like her parents and other family members, belongs in Ravenclaw.

"I'm going to make you proud, mum and dad." They were greeted with a beam from Arayna.

Arayna's attention was drawn to her younger siblings. Harry Potter, who is five years her junior, will be joining her in her fifth year at Hogwarts. Luna Lovegood, who is six years her junior, will be attending Hogwarts in her sixth year. Despite the fact that Harry was not her biological sibling, Arayna treated him as if he were.

"Alright. You two will behave for mom and dad while I'm away right?" Arayna inquired.

Her two younger siblings nodded eagerly, tears in their eyes, not wanting their older sister away. It sadden Arayna but she reassured her younger siblings that they'll see one another in the Holidays, and they'll be joining her to Hogwarts in a few years.

The sound of a train soon followed, signifying that it was time to depart. Arayna hugged and kissed her family goodbye. She then looked for a compartment that was empty. Fortunately, she discovered one that was empty.

Arayna spent the next five minutes reading a book she had purchased in the muggle world of Enchanted. A knock on her compartment jolted her out of her book.

"Hi! Do you mind if we join you? There are no more empty compartments to be found." Through the door peered a tiny girl with long black hair and brown doe eyes.

"Without a doubt. Please come in." With a lovely smile, Arayna stated.

Soon after, the two females entered; she could now see the second girl, who had long brown hair and dark green eyes.

"What's your name?" inquired the girl with the long back locks of hair, smiling. While the other girl was mesmerized by Arayna, it appears that her veela beauty emerged.

She introduced herself as "Arayna Lovegood."

"Now I know why you appear to be a familiar face. You're Pandora and Xenophilius Lovegood's daughter, right? Isn't she the well-known alchemist? Is he The Quibbler's editor?" She enquired, her eyes bright with curiosity.

With a bright smile, Arayna nodded.

"Oh. Please pardon my terrible manners. Marline Avery is my name "She introduced herself to her other friend and said, "And here is Karina Moore," she introduced her other friend to Arayna.

"Avery? I had no idea your family had a child to carry on your lineage "Arayna expressed her confusion before apologizing for what appeared to be insults. Marline, on the other hand, did not appear angry and simply brushed off her apologies, saying everything was alright.

"My father, unlike his other siblings, won't own up to any of the views held by my father's family. As a result, when he reached 16, he travelled to America to pursue his education. After that, he met my muggle mother. My mother welcomed him as a wizard with open arms. After marrying a muggle and having a half-blood daughter, a.k.a. me, he practically became a blood traitor" Marline hastily clarified.

Arayna nodded, as because she could have finally grasped the situation. She then turned to Karina, who had been sitting quietly and listening to them.

Amora greeted her with a warm grin and inquired, "So, how about you? I haven't heard someone say 'Moore' in a looooong period. So, what's your backstory? I apologize if I come out as nosy."

Karina let out a gentle chuckle and shook her head "Don't worry, everything is alright. My parents are both interior designers, and I'm a Muggleborn. I'm an only kid; I don't have any brothers or sisters. Professor McGonagall came to my house to inform my parents and me all there is to know about Hogwarts and the Wizarding World."

Arayna gave her a curious glance, but it was the words "interior designer" that attracted her attention. She is clearly aware that it has something to do with muggles, but she is oblivious to it.

"Tell us about the Lovegoods, because I know they're purebloods. What's going on in your life?" Marline enquired.

"My mother was born in France but spent the majority of her life in England; she is a full veela, and my father spent his entire life in England. I'm the oldest child; I have a younger brother, Harry Potter, who is not biological, and a younger sister, Luna Lovegood, who is biological. My younger sister and I are both half-blood veela witches." Arayna clarified.

"You're connected to Harry Potter, or rather, you lived with him? You're a half-veela witch, right?" Marline enquired, her face contorted with disbelief.

Arayna chuckled and nodded, but she was interrupted as their compartment door opened and revealed the food cart lady.

"Greetings, ladies. Do you want any of the ones in the trolley, girls?" She inquired. While preparing her most recent order for the compartment in front of them.

Arayna smiled and nodded "Do any of you want any? I'll cover the cost."

"Why, exactly, am I inquiring? I'll simply go ahead and buy it for you. If I ask, you'll say no." Before turning to the trolley lady, Arayna stated.

A boy her age, slightly taller than her, opened his compartment and came out of it before she could specify what she wanted to buy. "Hello, Miss. I'll-"

The kid paused in the middle of his speech to glance at the girl in front of him. She'll admit, the youngster has brown eyes and brown hair, and he's cute for their age. He used the opportunity to glance at the girl while she was looking at him. He could tell she was a veela since she had long platinum blonde locks and dazzling lightning blue eyes, but even if she didn't have her veela beauty, he'd acknowledge she's still beautiful.

"Oliver Wood," the lad murmured as he woke out of his stupor and extended his hand for her to shake.

"Arayna Lovegood," the little girl enthusiastically clasped his hand in hers and shook it.