{Chapter 4}

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

3rd Pov

After a few weeks, the Halloween Feast has arrived. Arayna, Marline, and Karina are eating dinner at the Ravenclaw table. When the Great Hall's enormous door slammed open, revealing Quirrell sprinting towards the teachers' table screaming 'Troll in the Dungeon,' everything became fuzzy as everyone terrified and shouted out.

Dumbledore commanded that everyone be quiet and that the students return to their dormitories while the professors accompany him to the dungeons.

Other Ravenclaw house students waited for their head house professor to deliver the news in the common room, while Arayna, Marline, and Karina headed straight to their dorm.

They had a bath and changed into their night clothes as soon as they returned to their room. They quickly climbed into bed and talked for a while.

"I'm curious as to how a troll got into the castle," Karina thought

"Well, I don't know," Arayna shrugged, "but I strongly believe someone allowed the troll in; how would they have gotten in otherwise?"

"However, why would they?" Marline interjected.

"Perhaps someone is attempting to murder a student at school?" joked Arayna.

Karina agreed tentatively, "That's a possibility."

"Or the person who let the troll in felt horrible since the troll was hungry and let the troll in," Marline speculated.

"They might have delivered food to the troll instead, not letting it in because it's evident it'll generate a commotion if they wander around, and there's food outside the castle, so I'm not sure about that," Arayna explained.

Marline and Karina agreed with her explanation, so they all nestled in their mattresses and went to sleep, deciding to wait for news from their head house.