𝟼 ✯

They couldn't keep their hands off each other. His hands around her waist and hers wrapped around his neck. Their exchange could not stop, they had made it go from soft and sensual to something wild, reflecting a need, the need of each.They finally moved their lips away after a long kiss. Eyes in the eyes, both breathless. She could not help smiling at him, sliding her fingers slowly on his cheek. The young man came to steal a soft kiss before standing up  and keeping her in his arms, holding her by her thighs.

She could not move away her glance of his face, she found it too captivating to stop admiring it. She simply held on to him, letting him take her wherever he wanted. She didn't mind at all now, she just didn't want to part with his company, far too comfortable to leave him just yet. He walked to the back door, leading to what appeared to be his personal suite. Since she was in his arms, she wanted to take advantage of it to turn him on, it was her turn now. She came to place her lips in the hollow of his neck, kissing him dearly, making him want more.

By approaching the bed, Daisuke lay down gently the young woman on the back. He remained above her, a smile forming on his lips.

-You are so beautiful.

That's what he had said to her before lowering his face to her chest, brushing her skin with his lips, his hand sliding along her waist. She could not help but hold her breath and close her eyes, letting herself be taken by this pleasant sensation.

Only her fingers slipped in his hair, playing with some locks to cling to something.The more the young man caressed her body, the more she felt the need to have it. Fortunately for her, this feeling was reciprocal.
Her hand pulled more and more on his hair while the soft kisses were transformed little by little and were replaced by adulations of an oozing and hot tongue, sliding along her body. With this, she let herself be totally carried away in what she described as a pleasurable moment, soft but at the same time sensual and perfect.

_________________

A warm sunbeam was coming to touch the closed eyelids of an inanimate body, lying in the wide canopied bed. Slowly, she woke up, hardly aware of where she was. But gradually, she did not feel at home and began to panic, observing her surroundings. She also noticed that there was another person missing in that bed. She was gently touching the place next to her, surprisingly cold. She looked at it with a slight air of sadness, sitting on the mattress hugging the sheets to her chest. She rubbed her eyes as she looked out the large picture window, admiring the sunlight streaming into the room when she heard the wooden door open.

-Daisuke, we need you to... Huh?

Sai looked at the man who had just entered the room, not knowing his face. She covered herself a little more with the white sheets, not wanting to reveal herself to him. A look of great incomprehension took place on her face as she insisted her gaze on the stranger.

-Who are you?

-Who are you? How did you get in here and where is Daisuke?

-I could ask you the same question, why are you in my house? And above all, where did that guy go.

-I arrived last night with him but I didn't hear him leave.

-He never fails to surprise me.

These are the last words of the young man before he disappeared again bursting out laughing, ignoring the young woman who begged him to give her answers. She was taken by shivers when she remembered that the man had said it was his house. That would mean that Daisuke had lied.

She decided to quickly get dressed, being careful not to leave any of her belongings here. She didn't want to stay there anymore. Taken by immense doubts and fear, she rushed out of the room, going down the large stairs climbed the day before, those that had offered her so much ephemeral sweetness before finding herself meters away from the large entrance door of what seemed to her to be a castle.