The Truest of Endings

Start from the beginning

Lydia shot multiple doses of a paralyzing poison.

Isla tried to restrain him with her quirk, Scarlett defended everyone with her quirk.

And there was Atlas hiding in the shadows until All for one was ready to receive the final blow.

-------------

Y/n was breathing her cracks were growing larger and larger, soon enough her body will be nothing more than bones and organs a corpse with dying veins.

Y/n gulped up the air, she needed........ more energy........ a new body........ one that will never decay.... That will regrow............. Trees........ TREES......

Y/n looked down at her, desperation, she chuckled at the sudden emotion, before weaker and weaker, her flesh were now disintegrated.

Y/n fell down, breathing heavily as she saw her skin disappearing from her legs, her hands now connected to the single healthy tree.

Y/n smiled warmly as tears now flowed for the final time, her organs now replaced by her stamina quirk and the trees, leaves now becoming a long mane, Y/n's eyes now glowing a golden color, the back of her head now have two long branches, her belly showing her now glowing organs held captive by branches acting like ribs.

Y/n didn't cry anymore tears, it was impossible now to even cry.

With her now wooden fists, she smashed against the earth and quickly healed the heroes in need and restrained All for one.

----------

Everyone was shocked Shigiraki's quirk wasn't working and he was healed like he never received the quirk in the first place.

All for One's neck was cut off along with his limbs, everyone was in shock by the events, and all of the villains quirks were quickly gone.

Everyone was healed but at what cost?

After the turn of events and the defeat of the villains, Heroes cleaned everything up along with allies pitching in to help.

But now everyone saw someone on all fours, it was a woman that had the skin of wood, it was Y/n.

"My....... Body, destroyed..... I..... go" Said Y/n, her voice was now disoriented by the new body.

"No, you can't go Y/n..... we just got you back." Said Isla as she started to pour tears, Y/n smiled softly.

"I'll go........ but..... not... leave........ I see...... happy...... beautiful.......... sacrifice was...... not in.... Vain....." Said Y/n before she disappeared into the woods, running away into obscurity.

2 years later.......

It was a sunny morning, Axel, Rian, Atlas, Lydia, Isla, and Scarlett were having a burrito brunch, things were good, Shigiraki was now Shimura, and he was having a good life, and Dabi was now back to Toya.

"Let's go visit Y/n." Said Axel as he grabbed a wrapped burrito, it had Y/n's favorites.

Two years, they made it a tradition by now, every year they go on the date that Y/n disappeared.

Axel left the burrito on the ground surrounded by trees, he left alongside the group.

Y/n's sacrifice didn't go in vain, she inspired everyone and helped the heroes at the cost of her own body.

Axel went home, he looked at the opened window and then the kitchen table to see an empty burrito wrapper with dirt, an open pen was near it.

Good food

Axel sighed happily, Y/n will forever be known as the Sacrificial hero of Japan but an amazing friend to all who knew her.........

----------

WAIT!!! Don't put this in archives just yet, there will be a heroes and villain ending, along with another good ending!

Just you wait!

But also I would like to thank those who enjoyed the story and are happy by this fucking book!!

Ok bye for now!