Letter 11

Dear Taehyun,

Living in the hospital is driving me crazy and I've been here for only 3 days. The beeping, the loud footsteps, everything. So irritating, those hospital noises.

I haven't even stepped out of my floor where my room is. And I hardly ever leave of my room. Well, except to use the bathroom, obviously.

As it turns out, I'm sharing a room with someone else. Her name is Nadia and she's a mix of Chinese and Korean. She's very bubbly and pretty. We get along pretty well and we spend hospital nights talking and playing board games. Nadia has been diagnosed with skin cancer and she's scheduled to have her surgery soon. Soon, she could be a normal kid...

Having Nadia as a roommate was kinda like a sleepover with a friend. It reminded me of our elementary days where we would stay at each other's house each weekend... but I have to admit, I've never had a sleepover with anyone else except you. I suppose I just didn't have really close friends at the time.

I have started taking medications to help with my condition. It's a long shot, but still worth a try. I have to try to prevent my move, even if it seems impossible to achieve. I'm going to shoot for the moon and even if I fall, I'll be in the stars.

From,
Euna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I suppose y'all now what's going to happen? I'm trying to corporate some more emotion and stuff. Anyways, thanks for reading and if possible, vote or comment!