the dark haired male looking as dashing and handsome as ever dressed in a black suit, hair slicked back.

"good evening" he greets, eyes on the brunette. his voice and simple words enough for taehyung's heart to wildly thump in his chest.

"good evening, mister jeon" the three was quick to say to the ceo who acknowledged them with a small bow.

"we'll start getting ready for the event, taetae. we'll see you later" sunhee then says as they all started gathering their things and giving the brunette aggressive winks and a thumbs up as they excused themselves when the dark haired male had further walked in the room.

taehyung wasn't able to utter a word as his team hurriedly left, shutting the room doors and leaving him with jungkook.

the room was quiet as the brunette stood in his spot, unmoving. eyes meeting his husband who walked closer towards him.

the dark haired male's lips were sealed as he pokes the insides of his cheeks, eyes raking over the other, taking in his sight specifically down to the dips of his chest.

taehyung hadn't seen jungkook the whole day as the ceo was busy with all the preparations due to the jeon corporation's event night to celebrate its expansion and to welcome their new partners and employees.

"do i look okay?" the brunette shyly mumbled, fingers fidgeting on his shirt.

jungkook's eyes soften as he gazed at the other's shy ones, hands settling on the younger's waist. "the most beautiful, my love" he murmurs, taehyung's already blushing cheeks turning plump as he shyly smiles. "sweet talker" he mumbled with jungkook only chuckling.

the brunette's cheeks only turned warmer when jungkook started trailing kisses down from his collarbones to the exposed skin of his chest.

"kookie....don't" he lightly whines with a small giggle, hands gently cupping on to his lover's jaw in attempts to stop him from diving any further.

jungkook looks up at him and lightly pouts, arms circling around his waist before pecking his lips. "okay, i'll behave" he mumbled making the other to playfully roll his eyes.

although, he can't guarantee how long he can behave himself with the thought of his husband walking around the event looking so alluring with his rather bare chest, collarbones and smooth skin all exposed.

"can i kiss you?... please" the older asks, breath mingling against his own.

the brunette lightly giggles as he only nods finding it cute how jungkook felt the need to ask knowing he was wearing light lipstick on his lips and didn't want to ruin it.

he felt butterflies in his tummy, eyes fluttering close, palms pressed on the older's clothed chest when he felt his husband's soft lips against his own, hands firmly on his hips.

jungkook was gentle as he kissed the younger as if careful not to ruin his makeup even though it was clear that some of the light pink lipstick had already been painted on his own lips.

"hmm... kookie...." taehyung let out a small whimper when jungkook harshly sucked on his lips, stumbling them backwards pinning him against the floor length mirror.

the brunette was able to gather his senses as he cupped the older's cheeks, pulling away to catch his breath. jungkook's lips then trailing down and started sucking on a spot at the junction of his neck and shoulders.

"jungkookie don't... don't..." taehyung huffs, as he breathes heavily knowing the other was planning to mark his skin.

the dark haired male lightly nods his head in understanding as he let out a shaky breath, head instead snuggling in the crook of the younger's neck as he pressed a kiss on the spot.