Chapter 19

Radhe Radhe readers ❤✨,

Shreya turned to Daya and was shocked to see that he was not there.

(So yesss...aap sabke guesses glt the😅...thoda sochne ke baad mujhe ye idea aaya🤪...waise aap sab ke ideas bhi bahut acche the✌️)

Shreya (to herself)-ye daya kaha gye?

Shreya started finding him on the terrace but he was no where.

Shreya-daya aakhir gye kaha?...kahi wo mujhse gussa hoke chale to nhi gye?...nhi mujhe unhe smjhana hoga.

She was about to go...as she stepped a bit daya appeared before her.

She immediately took back her foot.She was just looking into his eyes just to find that whether he was angry on her?.But she could only find true love for her.

Daya-nhi Shreya mai tumse bilkul bhi gussa nhi hoon.Woh tumhara past tha...tum uske liye aapna present kharab mat kro.

He cupped her face.

Daya continued-U know na I love u.Tab phir tum aisa soch bhi kaise skti ho ki mai tumse aisi baat pe gussa honga?...That was just ur past.tum uske liye khud ko kyu dosh deti ho.

She pulled his hands down.

Shreya-Daya meri life,mere past me jo bhi problems thi uski wajah se humesha aapko pareshan hona pdta h.Pehle yeh loans aur ab ye karan.aap itna krte h mere liye aur upar se mai apse hi gussa hoti rehti hoon.Jab mai aapko pareshan dekhti hoon toh mujhe khud pe gussa aata h.

Daya-aur mai tumhe pareshan dekhta hoon toh mai bechain ho jaata hoon.Aur Rahi baat gussa hone ki toh woh tumhara hak h...tum wife ho meri.
Accha ab ye sab chodo aur ye lo.

He gave her the diary.Shreya was astonished to see that.

Daya(smilingly)-aisa kya dekh rhi ho lo.

Shreya took it with trembling hands.

Daya-yehi lene niche gya tha.Tumhari saari pareshani ki jad ye diary me likha wo ek panna h.phaad do usse...mujhe pta h tum guilt me thi isliye kabhi uss panne ko phad nhi paayi.Infact mujhe ye bhi pta h jab usss mere haath ye diary lagi thi tab bhi tum wo page sirf apne guilt ki wajah se nhi phaad pati thi.

He kept a palm on her right cheek.

Daya continued-koi nhi ab phaad do.

His words have boosted her confidence.Her guilt had faded off.Yes, his words were like magic for her soul.She smiled in tears.The tear marks were still visible on her face.She tried to wipe them off too.But it wasn't that easy as she had cried alot.
Shreya opened the diary and flipped to that page.The cause of her guilt.She held it tight and tore it off.She crumbled it and threw it away.

Daya smiled.

Daya-yeh hui na meri Shreya.

He pulled her in a hug.She too hugged him tight.He planted a kiss on her forehead to which she smiled.

Daya- tumhe woh karan toh kya koi mushkil touch bhi nhi krrr skti because "You are mine".I'll protect u.

Suddenly Daya felt that she had slept.Slept in his arms.She had cried a lot.She had no energy to stand as well.He passed a 'I knew it' smile.He picked her up in his arms and took her to her room.Laid her on the bed and laid on his side.He turned and took a glance of her and then slowly closed his eyelids.

Next morning,

Daya was sitting on the bed staring his beautiful Shreya, who was still sleeping.
A strand of hair was disturbing her which daya removed as he caressed his hand on her face.Shreya opened her eyes to this.

Daya-good morning wifey...I love u.

Shreya(still sleepy)-I love u too.

She got up and sat on the bed.

Shreya- waise subah subah itna pyaar?

Daya-haa ab raaton ki toh neend tumne meri uda h di h...toh pyaar dikhane ka mauka subah hi mil pta h.

Shreya-mtlb?

Daya started coming closer to her.

Their moment was distributed as Shreya immediately got down the bed.

Shreya-chaliye subah ho gyi h...aaj bureau jaana h...bhul gye?

Daya didn't said anything just held her wrist.

Shreya(trying to free herself)-chodiye na daya?

Daya held her wrist more tighter.

Shreya(seeing towards the door)-arrey maaa aap?

Daya immediately left her hand and turned.But Alas, there was no one.While Shreya immediately ran towards the washroom.

Daya-this is not fair Ms.shetty.

Shreya-everything is fair in love and war Mr.Shetty.

Daya made a face.While shreya chuckled at it and went to freshen up.

Her phone started ringing.

Daya got up from the bed and picked it up.

It was an unknown number.

Daya -hello!!!

Person-hello Shreya!!!

So that's it for today guys.

Ab aap sab sochte rho kon h...(Par iss bar mujhe pta h kon h🤪 *me smirking*).Chalo aap bhi guess kro.
Options h.

A) Karan
B) Rohit
C) Tarika
D) Purvi

Do vote and comment.

Next chapter will be updated soon.

Radhe Radhe ❤️✨.