Chapter 17

Radhe Radhe ❤️✨,

Next day,

The rays of the sun sneaked into the room through the window and fell on Shreya's face she opens her eyes only to find herself in her beloved husband's arms.She unknowingly smiles to herself.She felt the protectiveness with which he held her.

Shreya blushed and freed herself from his grip and went to freshen up.

Daya too woke up after sometime due to the ringing of the his phone.

On the call

Daya-haaa bol

Abhijeet-kya bolu?

Daya-jo bolna h.

Abhijeet-ye kya h...Shreya ne apna ghar girwi rkhwa diya.Pta h ye kitna risky h...

Daya interrupted in between.
Daya-Haaa boss...mai usse sab smjha chuka hoon.Wo smjh gyi h.

Abhijeet-maine pta lagaya h... waise to koi bhi isss ghar ko nhi khreedaega...due to it's location and the price which Shreya has set for it.

Daya-toh aaj chalke woh contract cancel krwate h isse phele kuch bhi ho.

Abhijeet -Haaa...tyaar rehna 9 baje tak aa rha hoon.

Daya-hmmm...fine.

Abhijeet ended the call.

Daya-ye Shreya kaha gyi?

Shreya stepped out of the washroom.Daya was mesmerized seeing her.Water was dripping from her hair.She looked as fresh as the morning dew.

Shreya -good morning...aap uth gye?

Daya-hmmm...wo abhijeet se baat Hui h aaj wo contract cancel karwane jana h.

Shreya-aacha...mai bhi chalu?

Daya-haaa... tumhara Mann h toh chalo.

Shreya-aacha ab jldi se fresh hoke neeche aa jaiye.

Daya got up from the bed and came closer to her.

Daya-arey mujhe bhi toh good morning keh lene do.

He put a strand of hair behind her eye.She shivered at his touch.She closed her eyes feeling his touch.But he started coming closer.She was directly into his eyes.

Daya came close to her lips but she turned her face to the other side.
Daya smiled at her antics.

Shreya pushed him a bit.

Shreya-daya...subah subah shuru ho gye aap.

Daya-kya kru...tumhe dekh ke control hi nhi hota.

Shreya-chaliye jldi ready ho jaiye.

Daya shrugged his shoulder and said"Fine".

And he went to the washroom while on the other hand Shreya stepped out of the room and headed towards the living room.

In the living room.

Sm was laying the breakfast table.

Sm saw Shreya coming downstairs.

Sm-uth gyi tum... good morning.

Shreya hugged her-good morning maaa!!!

Sm-daya utha ki nhi?

Shreya -haa uth gye h bas aate hi honge.

Sm-hmmm...chlo tum breakfast Krrr lo.

Shreya-papa kaha h?

Sm-walk pe gye h aate hi honge.

Shreya sat on the dining table and had her breakfast.

It had been half and still Daya did not come down.

Shreya(to herself)-ye kaha reh gye?

Sm-daya abhi tak nhi aaya?

Shreya-wahi mai bhi soch rhi...rukiye dekh ke aati hoon.

Sm nodded.

Shreya went upstairs as she entered her room.

She saw Daya standing and reading something.

She went to him and as she steps a little closer to him...to her shock he was reading her diary.Her personal Diary.

Shreya just ran to him and snatched her diary.Daya become shocked to see her.She just snatched it and hid it behind her back.

Shreya-ye kya Krrr rhe the aap?

Daya-diary padh rha tha.

Shreya-let me correct u...meri diary padh rhe the...wo bhi meri permission ke bina.

Daya-Haaa to...meri wife ki Diary...hak h mera tumhare baare me sab jaane ka.

Shreya-ohhh...toh isss hak ko pane ke liye permission lagti h.

Daya-tum choti bacchi ho kya?...jo aaj bhi ye diary likh ke apne Raaz isme chipati ho.

Shreya-excuse me... diary sab likhte h...aur ye to mai bachpan se likhti aayi. Hoon.

Daya-ohhh to Zara padhne to do.

Daya started snatching the diary...while Shreya was just hiding it.The diary fell from her hands and touched thre ground.A page opened...daya immediately went and picked it up.

Shreya was shocked seeing this page but to his bad luck Shreya snatched it again and pushed him outside the room.

Daya-shreya yàar!!!

Shreya-daya mana kiya tha na maine... yeh aapki punishment h.

Daya-diary toh mai padh ke rhunga.Abhi ya baad me.

Shreya-dekhte h.

Daya went downstairs.

Shreya-shukr h inhone ye page nhi padha...warna unhe kitna hurt hota.mujhe ye page phadna hoga isse pehle ye diary inke haath wapas lage.

Saying this she hugged her diary.

So that's it for today guys.

Do vote and comment.

Next chapter will be updated soon.

Radhe Radhe ❤️.