nightmares

Yoongi was a wake ...he see himself cuddling with others.....he smiled..he slowly get up from the bed and go to the bathroom....to do his morning routine.....

After sometimes jin woke up and start panicking.... because he didn't see yoongi....he was going to make others wake but yoongi came out of the bathroom and look at worried jin

Jin calm down when he see yoongi and smile at him .he smiled back they both go down stairs without any noise.....

After sometimes namjoon wake up and make everyone wake because it was late ...when everyone wake up they noticed yoongi was not there they started panicking....then jimin said

"" Calm down guys jin hyung is also not here ..he and yoongi Hyung must be down stairs"" jimin said and everyone nodded and left to their room to do morning routine.......

Yoongi pov

I and jin hyung was make breakfast when I noticed that everyone was coming down stairs......

"" Omg yoongi hyung you scared us all " taehyung said while hugging yoongi....

"" What "" yoongi said in confusion

"" We got scared when did not find you in the bed " junkook said .....

"" Yes I was also scared when I didn't find him in the bed "" jin said coming out of the kichen

"" But i was in the bathroom that time '" yoongi said to jin ....

"" I know when I see you coming out "" jin said ......

"" Ok now let's have breakfast we have practice of tomorrow's concert "" hobi said with a smile......and everyone nodded......

Author pov

Everyone have there breakfast and go to company and have practice of tomorrow's concert..... Everyone was very tried and want to sleep......

Bang pd come to there practice room..he knows that boys will overwork themselves he come to make them stop and let them rest ....he was watching at them from the cctv camera of the practice room....he knows that they are perfect.......

When bang pd enter the practice room ...yoongi look at him and slip in little space.....

"" Dada"" yoongi said whispered but bang pd hear it and go fastly and hug yoongi.....

Why not he loves yoongi the most ......bang pd and yoongi was hugging each other and everyone was cooed at the scene......it was very cute .....

Bang pd make them go there dorm and said that today's practice is over because tomorrow is there concert and they should not overwork themselves ....

Everyone go dorm all of them are ready tired so they all go to the room and sleep yoongi was out of his head space so he also sleep peacefully between jimin and taehyung..........

In concert.

Everything was very hectic and was going on too fast everyone was getting ready in the makeup room it was their last performance everyone was really tired and wanted to go back to the dorm and sleep.......

Everyone go to the stage and start the performance this was they looks....