past

After the dance practice all the members were drinking water and chatting with eachother as the dance instructor call them out

" Guys today's practice is done you all can go now " instructor tell them they all get happy and start packing the stuffs to leave the building they all were leaving the practice room when they are manager come and said ....

"Yoongi you wait bang pd wants to talk to you about the songs for TXT new comeback"" manager said and everyone was looking toward yoongi .....

"All rights " yoongi said ..,,"wait that's means yoongi hyung is not coming with us " junkook asked

"Yes you idiot " jimin said ....

They all were a little worried about yoongi because he always over work himself and today he was wearing a very hot outfit so they were kind of jealous as well ..........

"Ok but don't overdo it"hobi said looking at yoongi

" Yeah...yeah..i know " yoongi said ,, they all are worried about me yoongi though
...

"Ok let's go then" namjoon said and all the members left to there dorm .....

"Let's go yoonie.." manager said with a smile.....

"Yeah don't call me like that l will"before Yoongi say anything else manager take him to the ceo's office .....

In the office...

"Come..yoonie bady "....bang pd said with smile.....

"Wait why are you both are calling me like that you know I will fall like that"" yoongi said make a pout ....

Both of them was looking at yoongi with lot of affection they both really loved yoongi and take care of him

bang pd was yoongi's mom's college friend and he also like her but she married to Mr min ....but when he find out the yoongi mom was dead in a accident..he felt broken....he find out about yoongi and find the his father was going to sold him for money.......

He was very angry..he go to Mr min house and .....

Flash back......

In Mr min's house...

Bang pd ring the door bell after sometimes Mr Min came out he was drunk he can't even stand properly he said

" What do you want " Mr min said in drunk tone ...

"Your son " bang pd said

" Oohh so you came here to buy that toy for yourself haa" Mr min said ..

Bang pd was trying to control his angry how a father can do something like this to his son .....

" So where is your son " bang pd asked

" Ohh he is sleeping because of the last night service I guess that person was hard on him"" Mr min said like it was normal....

Bang pd was shocked that all this things was normal to this guys ...." What is his age " bang pd asked

"12...". Mr min said..

Bang pd was trying to control his angry how could do something like this to a 12 year old kid he thought........

But right now he have to save yoongi from this bastard he thought....

"I want to buy him " bang pd said...

"Ok " Mr min said with smile.....

"How much do you want" bang pd asked..

" 1 million won " Mr min said with a greedy smile...

"Ok but you have to sign on this document" bang pd said and put the paper on the table.....