Take care of yoongi

" No....no..i.. d..id c..he .at.. NO.. do...n't l...e..av..e m...e a...lo....ne pl...e..as...e """

NO...No...No.."" yoongi was whispering in his dreams......and wake up and start crying hard he didn't notice that taehyung was there......all he can see was darkness.... which he was scared of....

Taehyung pov

I was sleeping when I hear something open my eyes and see that yoongi hyung was crying hard and trembling he was whispering about something......

I panic and hug him tight and make him sit on my lap .....to calm him down.....

"" Shh calm down hyung no one is going to leave you""" taehyung said in soft tone.... while hugging yoongi.....

And it was working yoongi was calming down and taehyung was relaxed.... yoongi hug taehyung tight....and taehyung hug him back

And after sometime yoongi fell asleep again taehyung make him lying down on bed hug him tight and sleep too

In morning time when everyone wake up and go to yoongi room they saw yoongi and taehyung was cuddling with eachother everyone cooed at the scene.

but they noticed that yoongi eyes were looking like he has cry a lot.... everyone feels guilty for make yoongi suffer .........

Yoongi was woke up and find that he was hugging something warm he felt comfort and save ...when he open his eyes he was shock to see taehyung was hugging him......he trys to remove his hand ......

Taehyung wake up "" hyung are you all right"" taehyung said while putting his hand on yoongi head to check his fever....

"" Thank God hyung your fever is down now but it's still a little bit feverish"" taehyung said while hugging yoongi.... they both were in the same place.....

Yoongi was looking at taehyung..he doesn't know what to say..then he remembered that what happened at night....he start crying again.....

""Shh shh hyung we all trust you and we all know that you are not cheating on us believe me know that you love us"" taehyung said while make yoongi sit on his lap and hugging him .......