little yoonie

Yes yoongi slip in little space.....

"Dada ths iz yoonie taddy ""yoongi asked cutely

" Yes yoonie baby"" bang pd said

" Yahh " yoongi jumped but he feels pain in his legs so he sit down and start crying loud ...

"" What happened baby"" bang pd asked in worried tone ...yoongi point to his legs ...

" Itz hulting dada"" yoongi said while crying...

Now bang pd and manager get worried and take yoongi to his offices hide room ..." Yoonie baby dada will take off your pants ok "" bang pd asked ... yoongi nod slowly

Bang pd put his pant down and get shock that yoongi was having so many cuts on his upper thighs and some were looking new because of jumping the new cuts start bleeding.....

"" Omg I should bring first aid box "" eun-woo said and go to bring the box ..

" Yoonie baby did someone do this to you "" bang pd asked with a soft tone..

" No dada "" yoongi said

" Then how the happen"" bang pd asked.. yoongi didn't Said anything

"" I find it let's talk about it later"" eun-woo said

" You are right let's first dressup the fresh wound "" bang pd said and gentle start cleaning yoongi's wound and give yoongi some medicine so he can calm down and sleep for a while...

They both noticed that yoongi was looking at the teddy bear that eun-woo bought

They both noticed that yoongi was looking at the teddy bear that eun-woo  bought

" Yoonie do you want that teddy to sleep with you "" eun-woo asked.. yoongi nod

Eun-woo give teddy to yoongi and yoongi sleep while hugging the teddy...bang pd and eun-woo come out of the hidden room they both were worried about yoongi and they both decides that they will talk to yoongi when he is not in his little space......

On the other side.........

In BTS dorm

"Don't you guys think that yoongi hyung was wearing rewheeling outfit "" namjoon said and everyone nodded.....

" Yes you are right and his behaviour is also quite weird"" jin said

"Yess you guys are right"" hobi said looking at the door....

" Hyung why are you looking at the door"" jimin asked

"Look at the time it's already 7:34 p.m "" hobi said and everyone notice that it was late and yoongi should be at home now ........

"That right hyung he must be coming"" junkook said

"Guys don't you think that we surprise him by ice cream "" jimin said

"That's a great idea let me bring the ice cream for everyone""taehyung said.....

Taehyung go to the ice cream shop and see eun-woo buying Ice cream before taehyung go to eun-woo his phone ring it was junkook's call he pick up the call and wear headphones........

" Tae did you buy the ice cream "" junkook asked ....

" No but i find eun-woo buying some ice cream"" taehyung said

"Tae go and spy on eun-woo he must have a girlfriend "" jimin said from the back .....

"Ok " taehyung said and slowly go close to eun-woo and eun-woo didn't notice that someone was on his back side......when his phone start ringing..he pick up the call and it was yoongi calls ....

On the call

" Woo woo whre aer Lou yoonie wnts icss crams "" yoongi said....

" Ohh i am coming back baby i have your favourite ice cream with me ok "" eun-woo.....

" Yahh " yoongi again start jumping on the bed

"" Baby ... baby don't jump it will hurt your legs again"" bang pd said from the back......

" Yes yoonie baby i am coming and we will eating ice cream together till don't move legs it will hurt....you were saying that that na it's was hurting a while ago you were crying tooo so wait like a good boy ok baby """ eun-woo said in a soft tone .......

"Ok "" yoongi said and cut off the call ...

Eun-woo pay for the ice cream and go out of the shop ........

"" Wait a min did he just says yoonie baby "" namjoon said in shock

"" Yes hyung that's right and did you listen the other things "" taehyung said in angry.........

"" Yes we all have listen everything tae buy the ice cream and come back home fast "" jin said .......

Taehyung cut the Phone......buy the ice cream and left to the home ........

In the ceo's office

Eun-woo bring the ice cream and yoongi was very happy and they start eating the ice cream together.......now yoongi was slowly coming to his normal self so bang pd and eun-woo was ready to asked him about the wounds ..........

" Sir it's an important part of the BTS meeting"" the secretary said and both of them go out of the room at that time ....

yoongi was out of his Little space and get out of the room he saw the time it was late so he go back to dorm and also he don't want to answer the questions that bang pd asked him because he can't lie .......

After sometimes

Yoongi was standing outside of the dorm and look at the time it was 12; 46 already....he open the door it was completely silence like no one was there
He thought everyone was asleep so he slowly was go to his room......

" So you are back slut "" everyone said ...........

..............TO BE CONTINUED 💜😍.........

PLEASE 🥺🥺☺️🥺🥺 SUPPORT YOUR AUTHOR AND COMMENT NEW IDEA'S FOR THE FF TOOOO 👍👍👍👍👍👍

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE FF TOOOO 👍👍👍

MEME A DAY KEEP STRESS AWAY

                    VOTE FOR THE FF 🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺☺️☺️👍👍👍