Chapter 2 - Masters of Spinjitzu Part 2

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) scratches the back of his head

(Y/N): Ehe, sorry about that

Nya: Another nightmare?

(Y/N): Yeah, I've been getting them more frequently since the Oni invasion.

(Y/N) would often confide in Nya as he looks up to her like a big sister, especially after the two thought they were the only ones left after the rest of the ninja were stranded in the Oni and Dragon realm after Garmadon's resurrection.

Nya: What was it this time?

(Y/N): I saw Ninjago covered in purple crystals... All of our past enemies, and some I didn't recognize...

Nya looks at (Y/N) in concern.

Nya: Including Harumi?

(Y/N) sighs and looks down.

(Y/N): Yeah.... But that's not all... I saw my father and myself as an Oni...

Nya looks shocked but quickly regains her composure.

Nya: Well, it's only a dream...

(Y/N): Yeah... a dream...

Nya quickly picks up (Y/N) 's unease and grabs his shoulder to reassure him.

Nya: It'll be alright (Y/N). You know you can always come to me if you need to talk.

(Y/N) looks at Nya and gives a faint smile.

(Y/N): Right... thanks Nya.

Nya: No problem. Come on, let's get going.

Location: Monastery of Spinjitzu, Ninjago

(Y/N) and Nya entered the underground hanger bay that PIXAL had built after the Oni invasion. Nearby the main computer stood Master Wu and PIXAL, looking up at a world map with different colored markers on each land mass on the screen.

(Y/N): Hello Uncle, Hello PIXAL.

PIXAL: Greetings (Y/N), Nya

PIXAL

Wu: It's good to see you two returned safely

Wu: It's good to see you two returned safely. But where are the others?

Master Wu