article (2)

IS VALERIE MURPHY TURNING BACK TO HER OLD HABITS?

if you didn't know about valerie's addiction to drugs, it all started when she was eleven years old. the musician once said in a interview that she got addicted when her parents got divorced and she was having a hard time realizing reality.

she also said that the drugs helped her forget about her problems. that she felt she was at peace when she was high on marijuana. and that she didn't have to worry about anything when she was high.

in a recent instagram photo posted by a fan of valerie murphy [a rising musician] was seen smoking outside a most popular bar in new york, mclaren's after popular tv show, how i met your mother, became a popular sitcom.

in the photo, valerie is seen leaning against the stair rails that led to the underground bar. tears coming down her face as she smoked her cigarette quietly.

hours earlier, paparazzi caught valerie entering a private surprise party for famous actor, robert downey jr. but soon in the night she was seen running out with actor sebastian stan hot on her heels.

what happened inside the party? what made valerie run out? why was sebastian [stan] chasing after valerie? and is she back on drugs?

find out more on enews!