real life (1)

FIVE MONTHS AFTER THE BREAKUP

"open this door val" cillian said from the entrance of valerie's mansion in los angeles. "can't hear you" valerie said smoking her sixth cigarette of the day. "valerie murphy open this door or i will break it" cillian said. valerie sighed and opened it revealing her tired state. "when was the last time you slept?" cillian asked.

"last week maybe?" valerie said letting the smoke escape her lips. "and how many cigarettes since this morning?" cillian said taking the cigarette and stomping on it. "hey! i wasn't done with that" valerie whined. "bed now" cillian said. valerie rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen. she poured herself a glass of whiskey and drank it in one swig.

cillian sighed. "where's cash or lAmar? they are supposed to watch you" cillian said. "i don't need a babysitter" valerie said. "clearly you do if you haven't slept in a week" cillian said. "i've been busy" valerie said. "you need sleep valerie" cillian said. "i know. i know" valerie said. "then go to bed and in a hour i will have dinner" cillian said. valerie sighed and left upstairs.

cillian left to valerie's favorite chinese place and waited for his order. while waiting he saw sebastian and chris (evans) walk inside. they called his name for the food and he thanked them before rushing out the restaurant. "cillian! cillian wait" sebastian exclaimed. cillian sighed and turned around.

"you nor I have no business talking with each other" cillian said. "whatever you think happened between me and valerie didn't happen" sebastian said. "it didn't? then why is my sister falling into her old ways again?" cillian said. sebastian's face fell. "she's-" sebastian said before cillian interrupted. "since your break up. she went to the hospital two times overdosing. i shouldn't be telling you this but i need to make you feel bad" cillian said.

"so what did she tell you? that i cheated on her? she lied. she cheated on me with that girl who got her into her addiction. she didn't want to tell you because she felt bad. i was going to propose that night. but instead i was left heart broken" sebastian said. "valerie would have told me. she tells me everything" cillian said. "guess she didn't" sebastian said.

cillian left without another word. he returned to valerie's house and saw her watching how i met your mother. "clear this up for me. did he or did you cheat? because i just had a very interesting conversation with sebastian while picking up our food" cillian said. valerie looked at him and started tearing up. "i am not mad. just clear up things for me" cillian said.

"it happened a week before the break up. i had gone to the studio and she showed up. she said she needed to talk but i wasn't in for it. she left a paper with a address on my jacket which was on the sofa and left. the day when i met up with her she had been doing cocaine. she persuaded me cillian. i tried so fucking hard. and the next thing you know sebastian caught us fucking on the studio sofa" valerie said.

"why didn't you try to explain things" cillian asked. "i tried. sebastian ignored me. i told anthony and chris. they believed me. we meet up every sunday for breakfast and try to plan how to tell sebastian. i fucking still love him. how pathetic loving someone that doesn't love you back" valerie said wiping her tears.

"he does love you valerie. his face fell when i told him you went back to your old ways" cillian said. "did he really or was it just for show? he's a actor you know. you should know the difference" valerie said. "he was sincere valerie. you need to talk to him" cillian said. "one day" valerie said. "now let's eat before it gets cold" cillian said. "like my relationship did" valerie mumbled. "no dark jokes" cillian said.