real life (2)

"say your prayers, hold your breath lipstick stains through my sheets
feel your lips, mark my neck her perfume's drowning me and i know
(nah, nah) that i just need
one more one more

i can't share you with nobody else (nobody else) i can't watch you love somebody else, girl just lock it up for me everywhere she goes i'm watching everywhere she goes i want her for my eyes only i want her for my eyes
only"

_________________________________________

with his dark blue eyes transfixed on her, he dropped to his knees between her legs and licked up the length of her inner thigh. she watched him kiss his way up her thighs, biting into her flesh as his eyes held hers.

he buried his face in between her thighs, licking and sucking her through her lacy g-string. he hooked his thumbs into the sides of her panty and eased them off before swiftly hooking her leg over his shoulder and swiping his tongue through her wet folds. 

"give it to me like you need it baby" valerie said.

without warning he shoved two thick fingers into her center, working her over as his tongue fixated on her bundle of nerves. she moaned in between gasps of air, watching as he took care of what he knew belonged to him (for the night). the grip on his hair got harsher and he could tell she was close.

her hands fell to his hair, holding him in place. “so fuckin’ good,” he groaned under his breath, his eyes closed in pleasure as he licked her from her entrance to clit, over and over again. "chris" valerie moaned. "say it again" chris sad. "chrisss" valerie moaned again.

she coaxed chris to stand before tearing at his shirt, pulling his button up open so that she could nip at his neck. she bit and sucked her way down to his tattooed chest, leaving her mark as she went. tugging at his belt, she swiftly undid his dress pants, desperate to feel him.

before she could wrap her hand around his heavy length, he gripped the back of her thighs and pressed her hard up against the wall across from the mirror; where she could watch as he fucked her. she threw her head back and lost herself in a daze, incapable of uttering a word.

both of them missing the click of the guest bedroom door opening and hearing the gasp escape from the persons mouth.

______________________________________

TWO HOURS EARLIER

"valerie! valerie!" cillian said shaking her awake. "what what" valerie asked in a groggy tone. "you have the meeting with marvel in twenty minutes" cillian said making her get up and run to the restroom. she threw up her hangover and brushed her teeth before rushing to change and jumping in the car.

she arrived on time and went to find the office of anthony russo. she accidentally bumped into someone in the process mumbling a sorry and finding the office. "good morning mrs murphy. please take a seat" anthony said offering the chair in front of his desk. "coffee?" anthony offered as she said yes. "thank you" valerie said.

"your welcome, now as you know black panther is releasing very soon but we wanted to add a song to one of the scenes. and we wanted that song to be one of yours mrs murphy" anthony said. "your kidding!" valerie said in a shocked tone. "mrs murphy i don't kid around" anthony said in a humorous but joking tone.

"yes of course! oh i uh have a song actually, you see i'm a huge fan of the marvel comics and when i heard that you were making a black panther movie i called kendrick (lamar) who is a very good friend of mine and we came up with a song for fun. we never thought we would use it until now" valerie said. "i would like to hear it if you have it" anthony said.

valerie pulled her phone out of her pocket and played the song for anthony. "i love it! can you send me the audio so i can insert it to the film?" anthony asked. "of course" valerie said trying to hide the fact that she was very excited. anthony wrote his number into his phone and valerie sent the song to him. "thank you mrs murphy we will be in touch" anthony said.

valerie left the office and called kendrick. to say the least he was very happy that she got the opportunity to use the song in a movie. valerie then went to her car where she saw chadwick boseman standing near her car. "is this your car? it's parked way to close to my trailer" chadwick said in a teasing voice but valerie took it another way.

"i'm so sorry! i'll move it i swear!" valerie said unlocking her black shelby gt500. "oh no no i was only teasing you. i'm chadwick" chadwick said. "i'm valerie nice to meet you" valerie said shaking his hand. "your valeriem right?" chadwick asked. "yes you know me?" valerie asked shocked. chadwick smirked and explained his plan which she agreed.

and that's how she ended up at a surprise party for robert downey jr. and how she ended up sleeping with chris evans and getting caught by her ex boyfriend all in one night.

_________________________________________

PRESENT TIME

"WITH MY EX GIRLFRIEND CHRIS THAT'S A LOW EVEN FOR YOU!" sebastian yelled angrily at chris. "you keep your mouth shut stan we are broken up right? in your words i would never date a drug addict" valerie fired back. "wait now don't twist-" sebastian said but valerie interrupted.

"no don't twist what? your actual words that hurt the living shit outta me?" valerie said clearly mad now. "look man we are both clearly drunk and the yelling isn't helping" chris said. "see? at least he has compassion not like others" valerie said putting her underwater back on and leaving the room. "where are you going" sebastian asked.

"for a smoke god dam it" valerie said leaving outside to her car. "valerie you quit smoking" sebastian said following her. valerie scoffed. "i have no time for this" valerie said opening her car and turning it on. "valerie wait!" sebastian exclaimed but she already drove off lighting up a cigarette.