“How did you do that?” she asked

“Just imagine what you want and it will transform into it” he explained placing the stone on the ground, “Your turn, change the stone into water” he said, “Just imagine what you want the stone to become” he added.

Kelly looked at the stone on the ground for a moment picturing what it looked like, then she closed her eyes and imagined the stone breaking apart and becoming a puddle of water. When she opened her eyes she saw that the stone had indeed become water, Kelly smiled happily proud of herself.

“Now turn it into Fire” Tray said seriously,

Kelly once again closed her eyes and imagined the water bursting into flames and when she opened her eyes she saw that the water had become fire.

“Now turn the fire into air” Tray said once again, Kelly frowned at him, he wasn't giving her any praise for what she had done.

Once again Kelly closed her eyes and imagined the fire slowly disintegrating into the air until there was nothing left and when she opened her eyes the fire had gone.

“you should practice transforming the objects without having to close your eyes” Tray said.

“Wait, what about electricity? You have shown me earth, water, fire, and wind but not electricity” Kelly stated.

“Yes, well your shield is made up of energy like electricity. We could try to make a shield but it is a little advanced.” Tray explained a slight hint of worry showing in his voice,

“I have already done it once” Kelly said stubbornly and Tray sighed agreeing to show her how to control the shield.

“The energy shield is very unstable just like electricity,” Tray started, “Your power relies on other objects around you, without something that you can transform you won't be able to create anything” Tray explained, “As the shield is so complex to create, the only thing we can use to transform is the air. This is very difficult in itself as the air isn't a stable object, it moves making it hard to grasp.” he added. “Start by feeling the air around you, then imagine that it is little sparks of energy, You have to join each of the sparks together to create the shield” Tray said, “Start small” he added,

Kelly nodded her head understanding what to do, closing her eyes she imagine that the air was little pieces of energy then she began to join them together.

“Keep your eyes open you must look what you are doing” Tray said, Kelly opened her eyes and tried to picture the energy, finding this more difficult she closed her eyes again,

“Eyes open!” Tray cried, as he saw the shield beginning to form, Kelly ignored him and kept her eyes closed.

“Kelly keep you eyes open!” he shouted when the shield grew to cover her body, Kelly had finished the shield so she opened her eyes to see what she had imagined and smiled.

Tray however looked angry, “I told you to keep you eyes open,” he shouted,

“I did it didn't I” Kelly argued keeping her shield up.

“It is dangerous to transform anything with out seeing what you are doing” Tray cried walking closer to her, “Take down your shield” he said, but Kelly placed her hand on her hip and her shield stayed up.

“Kelly take down your shield!” Tray shouted getting angry,

“NO!” Kelly shouted back defiantly,

“Fine then” he replied lifting his hand and bringing it quickly down causing Kellys shield to disappear from around her. Kelly scowled at him and another shield was produced around her,

“There, I did it with my eyes open” she snapped “Are you happy now!”

“Kelly, do as I say and get rid of the shield” Tray ordered becoming frustrated,

“No” was Kelly's reply,

Tray once again raised his hand causing the shield to disappear, but Kelly created another shield just as quickly as it was destroyed.

“I can keep doing this all night, I have the same power as you” Tray informed, as he once again destroyed Kelly's shield.

“Then I guess we are going to be here all night,” Kelly shouted angrily creating another shield.

“You will do as I say!” Tray ordered destroying the shield,

“I don't have to listen to you!” she cried with venom in her voice as another shield appeared,

“Yes you do! I'm your father!!” Tray growled

“No your not!!” Kelly shouted and a pulse of energy was forced from her, hitting Tray and knocking him on the floor. Kelly collapsed to the ground too weak to stand. Tray quickly stood up and rushed to his daughters side. He had created his own shield just before the pulse of energy hit him so he was only winded from the attack.

“Kelly are you alright” he asked moving the hair from her face, she opened her eyes and tried to sit up. “Never use energy pulse again it is to dangerous for you, it could have killed you.” he explained as Kelly sat up holding her head as she felt the room spinning. “ An energy pulse uses your own energy which is why you are so weak now” he added helping Kelly to stand.

“Just leave me alone” she snapped slowly turning and staggering out of the room and back to the main building.

Kelly stomped down the corridor muttering angrily to herself, she walked into the living room to see that Jenny was lifting a small bubble of water out of her glass into her mouth, Adam was working on his laptop while causing the lamp next to him to turn on and off with the movement of his hand, Rachel was staring thoughtfully at a daisy in her hand and Zack was hovering in the air trying to balance.

“Well this is a weird situation to walk into” Kelly said gaining Rachel's and Jenny's attention.

“Tray!” Zack cried as Tray entered the room behind Kelly. He landed on the floor with a thud. “I wasn't flying!” he proclaimed innocently, causing Rachel and Jenny to giggle.

Everyone noticed the tension between Tray and Kelly and just sat silently, as Kelly stomped over to the sofas and sat next to Jenny with her arms folded.

“What happened?” Rachel asked Kelly quietly.

“Well I'm hungry I'll make us all something to eat” Tray said walking into the kitchen, “Zack, Adam you two can help” he added and the boys followed him leaving the girls to talk in peace.

“How are we suppose to help?” Zack asked “I can't cook” he admitted and Tray smiled at him as he took out some bread and placed it into the toaster. “Adam could you turn the toaster on please” Tray said and Adam looked at him in confusion before walking over to press the button on the toaster. “Not like that” Tray interrupted, “Use your element” he explained and Adam smiled before raising his hand and causing the electric to power the toaster.

“Cool” Zack exclaimed excitedly, “What about me?” he asked practically jumping up and down in anticipation.

“Could you get some eggs out of the fridge please” Tray said taking out a frying pan. Zack looked at the fridge and prepared to use his element when Tray interrupted, “Not like that Zack. Just take them out properly” he chuckled when Zack frowned and passed him the eggs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think? Was Tray being to pushy or was it Kelly who was in the wrong?

What about Zack jumping from the tree? did that make you laugh or did you think he was going to get hurt? tell me what you liked and didn't like <3

Please vote and comment :)

Katie-Ann xxx