yo.evehere

tagged: springforsungliked by evesung and 1,000,163 othersyo

liked by evesung and 1,000,163 others
yo.evehere : whoops? lol
view all 17,847 comments

summerluv.sk : YOU DID NOT
     yo.evehere : @summerluv.sk haha lol heyyyyy summeerrr

jisungsbff : THERES NO WAYYY WTFFFFFFF

kingsummer : FUCKING FINALLY?!?!?!

springforsung : i love you?
yo.evehere : @springforsung yk idk either tbh
springforsung : @yo.evehere we'll figure it out, i'll ask chenle

she was so overwhelming happy, after heading to class to do a small test, she headed home and basically was rolling around giggling in bed. she was so fucking hopelessly in love with him and it was an actual thing now and not just some funny haha thing. he liked her, he asked her before she could ask her. they had the same idea to ask each other today.

it was like they were practically soulmates. she was so full of fluttery feelings that it was like running on cloud nine.

was this how love was suppose to feel like? her ex was a little bit all over the place so it was really just a relationship of a game to see how long it'll last. compared to this one that felt so pure, so sweet. like sweets straight from the oven. wow just wow.

she'd ended up drawing on his hand and he did the same to her hands and she was finding it difficult to even get water near her hand. taking a few photos of the doodles, she continued to admire them and look hopefully at them. they definitely had jisung's characteristics in them. that was for sure, they had their own little personality.

it was almost tragic how in love with the other she was. she couldn't even control how her heart felt when she even thought of him. it was like puppy love in her opinion. the only thing is that it feels like it'll last forever. her exes were tragic, her last girlfriend being somewhat questionable but we won't mention it. what matters is who she's with now. she's with someone who she believes is the only one in her heart that truly makes it beat out of control.

health risks? who cares. the only thing that mattered was the galaxy of a male she was with. his star struck eyes and the type of innocence that made you believe he was in his first life. she wanted to believe that she could keep him forever, but she doubted that. no, no doubts this early in this relationship.

new message from 🤍!

practically scrambling to open it, her smile widened as she read it carefully. god what did she do to deserve someone so cute and precious. she promised to protect this man to the day she died.

🤍

are you at home?

yeah ofc ^_^

do you think you did
well in your test? i hope
you did >_>

you know i did well!
do you have no faith? o-o

haha of course i do <3
remember to eat and
drink water :]

i'll pick you up so we can
go together when i busk
tn!

hmm okay
i'll clear my schedule
if i have anything with
summer just for you..
lol i have no plans who
am i kidding

LOL
haha i'm gonna go
freshen up and i'll ft
afterwards?

sure sure
dont lie to me >:(

i could never lie to you

KDHSKFBSN|
WHAT DID I DO IN
MY PAST LIFE?|
MAN I LOVE YOU|

she was in shambles every time she talked to the male. holy shit why was he so cute and hot at the same time? is that allowed? bro is that allowed. she needed to go the gym to get some steam off. she would go right now, but she'd end up stuck in there for 5 hours distracted as hell. absolutely not.

she was so attached to him already. even in their friendship, it felt like she didn't want to let go. she had work tomorrow, sigh.

she needed to get out of bed or else she's gonna fall asleep. everything was out to get her right now. one wrong move and she's gonna be knocked out for several hours. man it was a difficult life of a university student. i wonder if summer is home, she needs to hear something. that something is park jisung by the way.