𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘴?"
— 𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻

[ summary ]

𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 was born in 1916 as Gabriella Bennett, daughter of Emily Bennett, living in New Orleans, Lousiana until she was seventeen years old. In 1940, Gabriella was retreating towards her home, but stop when a mysterious man appeared out of thin air and sinked his teeth into her neck. No one could hear her scream or stop the guy, however, for some unknown reason he released her body and disappeared. Leaving Gabriella bleeding out on the ground with no strength to call out for anyone.

Just when she herself about to float away, her body was approached by a man. His name was Edward Cullen. He was strolling through and happen to smell her irresistible blood calling out to him, but he couldn't bring himself to harm her. So, he brought her to his adoptive father, Carlisle, begging him to turn her.

After one stare into the her nearly depleted brown eyes, Carlisle did. Gabriella was reborn into a vampire with a gift of pryokinesis. She learned that she had to stay away from her family, but was evermore grateful for Edward finding her. The two began friends and in blink of an eye, they kindled a relationship.

She was his.
He was hers.
And this was their world.

For over, three decades, the two were practically engaged to be married, but things changed the day, Edward meets Isabella Swan in Forks High School. Everything between Gabriella and Edward began to slowly drift apart. In the beginning, Gabriella was angry and filled with betrayal, but eventually decided to broke things off and decided to leave Folks for good. Almost everyone understood why she wanted to go and gave her their support, although Emmett wasn't to happy that his best friend was moving away from him after being together for some many years, but nevertheless supported her decision.