"They really did a number on you, didn't they?" he began. "Anyone could have died from those wounds."

"They wanted to see how fast I regenerated," Lucy said. "I don't know how but they know something's going on with me." She clenched her hand as she recalls what Geto and Mahito did to Erwin. "They even know I'm not from here. And they know how to get me home."

"We know how you're supposed to get home." Lucy shook her head as her eyes glared at the floor. Gojo tilted his head as Lucy's shoulders shook with rage. "Lulu?"

"Those bastards killed him."

"Who?"

"Commander Erwin."

"You mean, the head honcho from your universe?"

Lucy reached forward and grabbed Gojo's collar. Her face mere inches away from his as she glared at him. "Let's make one thing clear; you know there are a few people from my world I take very seriously. Commander Erwin Smith is one of those few. They twisted his soul in front of me so now I want those fuckers dead. And anyone to disrespects his name will soon follow after them."

"Was he another one of your clients?"

Lucy sighed as she lets go of him. "He never was. And I never wanted him to be. Erwin knew what I've done in the past and it didn't change his opinion about me. Even when the other Scouts wanted me to go and seduce a target, he always declines it. For that, I'm grateful to him." She ran her hand through her hair. "I thought it was some trick to kill me, but they brought him as proof. So if they could jump from this universe to mine..."

They would get to Levi, Lucy finished in her head.

Gojo can see her worry even though she's not showing it. He smiled and patted her knee. "Well, I think a nice shower would relax you a bit," he suggested. "Get rid of all that dirt, blood, and sperm."

Lucy crinkled her nose. "Not the way I wanted to get here. The idiot was really sensitive and came twice in my hand in the five minutes I gave him. I'll make it up to you somehow, I swear."

She leaned forward and pecked his cheek before getting up. Lucy walked toward the bathroom to shower, unknown of the twisted things going inside Gojo's head.

》》》》

Gojo was right, the shower did help Lucy relax a bit. She was surprised when she found another outfit by the sink. Lucy actually liked it. It just reminded her of home.

"Feeling better?" Gojo asked as Lucy stepped out of the bathroom

She was towel drying her hair as she responded, "Much better. And thanks for the clothes."

"Awww, who knows my Lulu better than me?"

Lucy pondered at the thought. "Well...there's Megumi." An arrow struck Gojo making him go gwah. "Itadori." Another one. "Nobara." Another. "The second-years." More arrows. "I guess Nanami -"

Gojo rushed over and captured her lips with his. Her breathing hitched from the surprise kiss and it made her drop the towel. Lucy didn't realize how much she missed kissing him until now. Reaching back, Gojo grabbed the back of Lucy's head and pulled her close.

"It was a rhetorical question," Gojo breathed as he walked over to the door.

"I know," Lucy admitted. "I just wanted to see what you'll do." She sighed before picking up the towel and went to hang it up. Once she walked out, she adjusted her tie. "I'll just head back to my room. You're probably tired." Her brows shot up when she heard a faint click of a door locking.

Gojo removed himself from the door and slowly walked toward her. "Who says you're going anywhere?" Gojo asked. He brought his hand up to pull his mask down. "We still got things to do, Captain."

》》》》

A/N: Alright, everyone, here is some lemonade for the next chapter. Get ready for all you thirsty readers, I will put a warning in the beginning of the chapter just incase people skip the author's note....

Or maybe I should just skip it. 🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔

What do you all think?