Seeing her phone didn't need a combination or a pin, Gojo swiped to open it. The moment he did, his breathing hitched. He never thought that Lucy Ackerman would make him her wallpaper. Sure, there was the time he changed it for her but the fact that she was willing to make it him warmed his heart.

Gojo remembers when that photo was taken

Gojo remembers when that photo was taken. It was right after Lucy's mission with Itadori and Nanami. They shared their long night of passion. The sun was starting to rise and Gojo was very sleepy. Lucy grabbed her phone and began scrolling through it. Gojo asked her what she was doing, to which the girl responded that she received a message from Maki about my recovery. That began Gojo's nonstop teasing about her getting plenty of 'Vitamin D' and him enjoying some cream pie. Lucy rolled her eyes before pressing a few things. Gojo couldn't help but stare at her as a faint smile appeared on his face. He could have sworn he heard a small click. He asked her what that was and she just said you're imagining things.

"That little liar," Gojo muttered. Though, who is he to complain since he got a photo of her smiling? Sure, he wasn't the one who took it, but he just loved how happy she was at the time.

Gojo looked up when he saw Itadori rushing inside the room. "Gojo, she's here!" Itadori shouted.

He quickly stood up. "What? Who?"

"It's Lucy. She's in front of the school -"

A gust of wind was what interrupted Itadori. Gojo sprinted out of the room and rushed toward the entrance. Once there, he skid to a stop when he saw Megumi and Nobara already there. Megumi had her arm wrapped around him while Nobara was scolding the male in the car, who had his pants unbuttoned in a dream-like state as his tongue was poked out. Gojo ignored the perv for now and inspected Lucy. Her clothes were torn and contained dried blood so it was obvious they were cutting her up. But due to her weird regeneration, there were no cuts visible on her. Megumi wanted to know if she was ok, which the girl kept nodding her head.

"We were just coming back when the car stopped in front of us," Itadori informed him.

Gojo slowly walked over to the girl and ignored the shouts coming from Nobara.

"YOU CAN'T JUST USE SOMEONE LIKE THAT, YOU DISGUSTING PIG!" she yelled. "YOU DON'T ACCEPT A HANDJOB AS PAYMENT! NOW WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE SURE LUCY IS CLEAN FROM YOUR NASTY -"

"Enough," Gojo silenced them. Lucy's eyes widened a bit when she saw him. Gojo carefully picked Lucy up and carried her, like how Prince Charming carried Snow White. "It's been a long week. You three go back to your rooms. You can see Lucy tomorrow." Not even using his nickname for her, the trio knew he was serious. They didn't want to face the wrath of Gojo and left. Gojo glared at the man in the car. "I can take her from here. She doesn't need your services anymore."

Without another word, Gojo carried Lucy back to his room. He wasn't sure it was possible but Lucy looked even more tired than before. When they arrived in his room, he gently placed her on his bed. He began looking closely at her body. There were a few tears from stabbing, slashes and even a few burn marks here and there.