Paw Patrol

Name: Tracer

Nicknames: Trace, T, racer, bubbles, sunny, Sherlock, bouncy etc

Age: 6

Gender: male

Breed: Chukotka Sled Dog

Sexuality: bisexual demiromantic

Looks: he is missing his right foreleg

Personality: Built for the snow this hyper pup loves to play, play, play! Nothing slows Tracer down despite his physical disability

Personality: Built for the snow this hyper pup loves to play, play, play! Nothing slows Tracer down despite his physical disability. A bundle of sunshine he loves to run around and play games. Tracer is typically very hyper and upbeat. Not much will really change his mood. He sure does dream big though and wishes to accomplish many things. Tracer can be realistic at times and knows things aren't always fun and games. When he's on a mission he becomes determined and quiet. Tracer's always been determined especially after his accident. He likes to show that just because he's missing a leg doesn't mean he's any less capable. Since he's missing a leg this pup is rather clumsy. He trips probably just as much as Marshall does if not more. It's not surprising considering he tends to race into things. Oftentimes without thinking which lands him into trouble. Tracer is also as stubborn as a mule. Once he's got his mind set on something he won't be stopped. Especially if it's to do with his disability hindering him. This has caused trouble more times then he can count. A playful pup Tracer loves spending time with his friends. He'll play any game despite his disadvantages. Some may even say he's stupidly brave/courageous and they'd be correct sometimes. Once he has his own pups and the others have theirs he becomes protective. He doesn't want anything to happen to them. He's especially protective if any of the pups have disabilities.

Likes: Tracer likes to prove he can do anything despite his missing leg. Pup pup boogie is his all time favorite game. He's even engineered his own way to play it. Zuma would be his closest friend out of the pups aside from Everest and Skye. The two often play together and encourage one another. Tracer isn't aware that Skye likes his courage and determination. Pup pops are another thing he can't get enough of. He loves the frozen treats as much as liver. Bellybogganing and snowboarding with Everest are some of his favorite past times. Plus the two share a love of liver and all things snow. He also likes getting muddy and wrestling. Tracer's a big sucker for puppies. Especially when they give him the puppy eyes.

Dislikes: Tracer can't stand when others don't believe in him or put him down. It frustrates him because he's like any other pup. He also can't stand fish or squid jerky. He isn't the biggest fan of being groomed. Though it's only because of the long periods of standing. It puts strain on his good leg and causes it to ache. Plus he's just such an active and wiggly pup that sitting still feels unbearable for so long. Tracer isn't the biggest fan of Alex, Daring Danny X or little kids. Their lack of concern for their safety and not listening bothers him. As he doesn't want to be responsible if something happened.

Fears: being stuck in a storm, never being chosen for a mission again, loosing his family, his disability forever hindering him.

Friends: Skye, Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Zuma, Rubble, Tracker, Rex, Wild etc...