Oc

Name: Seraphina Dakota Whitlock

Nicknames: Ser, Phina, Phi (pronounced fee), Sera, Ina, Red, Ariel, Little Mermaid, Dakota, Kota, Whitty, Whitlock

Age: depends

Gender: female

Sexuality: bisexual demiromantic

Looks: the Ariel is there cause of where I found the pic.

Personality: Seraphina is a laid back girl who is quite down to earth

Personality: Seraphina is a laid back girl who is quite down to earth. She mostly goes with the flow and sticks to herself. However Seraphina won't hesitate to join in on the fun. She's a very opportunistic person who will take a chance. Sera doesn't mind going to parties or pulling pranks. She gets in on the fun and sometimes is the life of the party. Sera is also quite the fearless and bold one. She won't hesitate to stick up for others against bullies. Of course she won't get physical unless she has to. Sera also has this calm demeanor about her mostly. She seems to just let things slide right off her. If someone says or does something it never bothers her. To say she's bad with emotions is an understatement. She'll love her partner to no end. Regardless she bottles things in. Sera struggles to express her emotions and finds she often says nothing. She internalizes things and takes them to heart unintentionally sometimes. Her bottling things in often leads to an explosion of emotion.

Likes: parties, pulling pranks, affection, having friends, her partner, her older brother, swimming, sweets and sour things

Dislikes: her parents, her struggle with emotion, being backstabbed, getting hurt, being sick

Fears: heights

Medical conditions: deathly allergic to kiwi, mango, blueberries and grapes

Crush: your oc

Family: Alexandria Whitlock (mother), Zachary Whitlock (father) Zachary Whitlock Jr. (older brother)

Pets: Her German Shepherd Journey

Her Pitbull Husky mix named Skye

Backstory: Seraphina had a decent childhood. Though she's always struggled to make friends. When she did they only where with her for the wrong reasons. Her parents would constantly belittle her and overall be aśsholes towards her. They'd tell her they didn't care what she had to say or what she was feeling. The words she heard the most where shut the hell/fûck up and get to your room. This caused her to bottle in her emotions from a young age. She'd often have outbursts due to this which would bother her parents more. Sera had made a friend one day and everything looked good there. Unfortunately this friend wasn't a friend. She took all she knew about Sera and spread rumors. Rumors that caused her to become an outcast and a loner. This caused Sera to have trust issues as she broke off that friendship. It hadn't been her first toxic friendship and not her last either.

Other: lives with her older brother and two dogs.