Oc Idk where to put

Name: Sawyer Molly Monroe

Age: 24

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Looks:

Personality: Sawyer is a smart girl and understands things others wouldn't

Personality: Sawyer is a smart girl and understands things others wouldn't. Often this got her labelled as a nerd or a loser etc. She's also a very giving person which tends to get her burned. Sawyer has learned her lesson and has become more wary. She tends to hold grudges for a long time and won't forget about them. So if you make her mad know she won't forget. Though Sawyer isn't one to enact revenge as she finds it pointless.

Likes: science, children, learning, history, good friends, animals, strawberries and blueberries

Dislikes: math, english, when someone is hurt/sick etc, being stabbed in the back by someone, her ex best friend and her boyfriend

Fears: loosing the baby, never finding a partner, not having her epi pen

Allergies/medical conditions: allergic to Mangoes, pineapple, kiwi etc

Family: George and Molly Monroe are her parents. Her older brother is George jr. she has a younger brother named Samuel. Plus her unborn baby.

Pets: her teacup chihuahua puppy named Tinkerbelle

Backstory: Sawyer's life has been relatively normal

Backstory: Sawyer's life has been relatively normal. Things changed when she became 24. She found a guy she really liked named Micheal. The two went out on a date. They seemed to be hitting it off and even shared a kiss. Suddenly Micheal was dating her best friend Sarah. Well this pissed Sawyer off and she talked with Sarah. Sarah basically just brushed her off with things like he thought she was prettier. Well Sawyer being Sawyer decided to be their surrogate. This was after Sarah was having problems conceiving. It was found her eggs weren't viable. So Sawyer wrote up a contract that had everything in it. She even included a clause saying she'd be able to keep the child if various circumstances occurred. One did occur when she was five months pregnant with their baby. Sarah became violent and irrational. She constantly harassed and spouted abuse at Sawyer. Sarah told her that she was ruining her life and stealing it. Due to this Micheal left Sarah and moved away as she had gotten physical with him. Sawyer not liking any of this abuse and such decided she'd be keeping the baby. This further pissed off Sarah. Who as of the rp is still a problem.

Other: what the baby will look like