14

Y/n's POV

I make my way to the changing room and slipped into my usual outfit. Stepped out from the changing room, I can feel a pair of eyes staring at me. Scanning the room, my gaze landed on a silvered hair figure who being eyeing me behind her whiskey glass while holding a lit up cigarette between her fingers. Decided to ignore her, I walked past her when her voice came through.

"Your little girlfriend is waiting for you outside." I rolled my eyes, ready to leave when she added again.

"Be careful, Y/n. She's not what you think is. There's a lot of secrets in her pocket." Felicia bring the cigarette to her lips before huffing out the smoke.

"What are you trying to say?" I turned my body, facing her. Felicia let out small chuckle before plopping down herself from the bar stool.

"Words travel, you know. Just be careful." Her slender finger run along my collar coat before she disappeared behind the curtain on the dance floor. Not taking her words seriously, I moved my feet towards the exit.

A figure hugged herself while leaned against my bike. Seeing me approaching her, a smile broke from her face. "Are you ready?" I asked her.

"What do you want to do at 3 am in the morning?" Lizzie asked back with a huge smile on her face.

"Hmm, let me think...," I bring my finger to my chin, acting like I was thinking hard. Lizzie smacked my shoulder playfully. "I have an idea. Do you want to join?" My eyes shining into her. Elizabeth scrunched her nose and tilted her head.

"I'll follow you wherever you go."

———

"Seriously, Y/n? Froyo at 3 am in the morning?" Lizzie shaking her head seeing me digging in my froyo.

"What? Where I'll follow you wherever you go gone?" I struggled to speak as my mouth full of froyo. Suddenly my head caught a brain freeze.

"Shit. Brain freeze!" I clutched either side of my head with hands. Lizzie laugh at me before pulling away my hands and replaced it with hers. A vibrant warm from her palm radiant my temple. I leaned in to her touch, closing my eyes.

"Better?" Elizabeth said between smile.

"Jot down the note, I should get more brain freeze in future." My eyes flutter open and a gasp escaped me.

Elizabeth look at me with worries behind those eyes. "What?" Her eyes back and forth looking into mine.

"You are so beautiful and it hurts me so much." I clutched my left chest dramatically. Elizabeth rolled her eyes before shoving my shoulder.

"And why it's hurt you so much?" She resting her arms on the table. I look at her expectantly before a smile quivers on my lips. Putting the spoon on the table, I stare into her beautiful eyes that can drown me and I won't complain.

"Because it wasn't mine."

"What weren't yours?"

"You," I said it nonchalantly. As much as I want Elizabeth to think it was just a joke, a part of me really mean it. I do mean it. This woman really turn my world into upside down for these past few weeks. She just stare at me with unreadable expression on her face. Guilt eats me up.

"I'm just joking, Lizzie. Unless if you want to make it real, you know..." I clicked my tongue and winked at her. For a moment, I can see disappointment on her face before she covered it up with a huge smile.

"I hate you, Y/n."

"Well, don't hate me too much. Because sometimes things that you hate so much will be the one that you love with all your heart," I wiggled my eyebrows to her. A laugh escaped from Elizabeth. I just smile at her before focusing back at my froyo. Before I can even feed a spoonful of froyo into my mouth, Elizabeth speak up.