2

Y/n's POV

I look up to take a better look at the clock hanging on the wall. It's five minutes past twelve in midnight now. The club seems loaded than ever because it's weekend. Keeping myself busy, I forgot about the mysterious woman earlier. Maybe she already left the club.

I was busy making a drinks for a customer when I heard someone clearing their throat. Looking up, I see a girl in the middle of her 20's looking anxious. She was playing with her fingers. She look scared, to be honest.

Plastering a smile on my face, my eyes focus on her. "What can I get for you, Miss?"

"There's someone kept hitting on me even I already said no." Her eyes pleading into mine. "He's been following me around tonight."

"Are you okay, Miss?" I asked her. Concerned with her safety. She nodded slowly. I leaned in as the music is loud. "Who is it?" I asked. My hand rested on her forearm, trying to calm her down. She then slowly turn her body before facing me back.

"10'o clock, a bearded guy in blue checkered shirt," she whispered to me. My eyes look at that direction instantly. That guy just look around the dance floor with a hand inside his pocket. He looks like he's trying to find someone. I bet he was looking for the poor girl infront of me. My jaws clenched. I hate when this kind of things happened. Peoples shouldn't be afraid to have some fun. Whether it's a women or men. Everyone deserve to be safe while having fun.

"Joker," I shouted Gary's nickname. He come within a split of seconds. "What's up, Trix?"

"Cover me here. There's been an accident here," I said without looking at his face while ducking to take a thick towel under the bar. I wrapped my knuckles with that towel. I can feel Joker's gaze on me. "Be careful," he muttered. I nodded at his words.

"Approach him and just act cool, I'm right behind you. Don't be afraid," I whispered to that girl. She look shocked at first but quickly regain her composure as I assure her that I will be right behind her. She then slowly move to that guy's direction.

I can feel an eyes on me but I ignored it. All I want is to make sure that girl feel safe.

3rd's Person POV

"Can't believe we are about to see the action," Scarlett squealed. She can't believe with her eyes that the bartender is on the move. All this time, all she heard was a talk from mouth to mouth about how amazing fighter she was. Now they about to see it themselves.

"What do you mea...?" Elizabeth trailed off. Her eyes glued on the bartender girl who now approaching the dance floor. She then eyeing that girl's knuckles which is wrapped with a towel. She gasped when a realization hits her. Is she about to fight with someone? Even though she just met that girl an hour ago, she feel a bit worried for that tall girl safety and it's completely caught her off guard!

"Just sit tight and watch, Lizzie." Scarlett shushed Elizabeth. The two girls watch the other girl who already arrived at the dance floor intently.

Y/n's POV

I followed that girl with some gap between us so that pervert can't see me or flee away when he realized about me. That girl look at me over her shoulder, looking for some assurance. I nodded at her, signaling that I will be right behind her. She then take a deep breath before move towards him.

"Hey there, babygirl!" that pervert approach the girl. He then trying to grabbed her forearm and she slapped away his hand. "Oh you like it rough, do you?" that pervert try to grab her by the throat.

Seeing this happened right before my eyes, anger took over my body. I ignored all those eyes in the club. My feets move towards that pervert. Within a split second, I put myself between them. That pervert smirk at me. "Oh, I like threesome," he eyeing me with his filthy eyes. I gesture to that poor girl to get far away from the scene before it gets too ugly.