10

Y/n's POV

It's weekend now, that's mean it's the day. Family dinner. Luckily Jason give me a permission to take a leave from work. I stand before the tall mansion before my eyes. My feet feel like it's been glued to the ground. The magnificent mansion was my home for the past years. The mansion stood tall before my eyes, all concrete and tall glass window, the surrounding nature embraced it with flora flowed within it as much as around. Making people who passed by turned their head to its beauty.

(The Mansion)

(The Mansion)

The front door creaked open and our head maid greeted me. She takes my jacket to keep it in our closet. I walked toward main hall. A chandelier decorated the ceiling along with a mural of Greek and Roman's theme. There's a wide staircase leading to the second floor. The wall painted with predominant color are dark along with tan and gold highlights really brings out the elegance. My feet moved toward the huge family portraits hanging proudly on the wall. A woman who was in her 30's sitting on the chair while a man who was in his 40's standing beside her chair. They look happy. Gazing towards the next portrait, a couple sitting on a red velvet couch. They both had this aura that can attract and at the same time intimidate people. While standing behind the couch was a man with a charming smile and two other girls each beside him.

A sound of clicking heels bring me back to reality. I snapped my head towards the direction. A slender figure woman elegantly walking down the stair. Her focus averted to me. She had a shoulder length brunette hair with a blue eyes same as mine. She strutting towards me. Unable the break the eyes contact, I just stared at her.

(Imagine Vera Farmiga as your mother

(Imagine Vera Farmiga as your mother. Ps : I really like her in Bates Motel. Her acting is surreal!)

"Y/n, how are you?" she come and hugged me. It was a stiff hug. Breaking the hug, she find my eyes.

"I'm good, Mom." I answered with a monotone voice.

"How school?" my mom patted my shoulder softly.

"It was great."