7

3rd Person's POV

Lizzie sit at her desk while all the students are completing the assessment that she given out. Her eyes kept on glancing at the same direction since the moment she entered the hall. Lizzie can't believe what her eyes saw just now. Y/n is one of her students which she had her one night stand with! A thought suddenly across her mind. She pulled out the name list of her students and her eyes curiously find Y/n's name. Her eyes stopped when she saw Y/n's full name. Heart hammered heavily in her chest when she learned Y/n's full name.

"Y/n Danielle Xander? As in The Xander?" she whispered. Lizzie looked up to look at that direction again when she noticed Y/n also staring at her direction. Seeing Lizzie's eyes on her, Y/n quickly look away pretending to jotted down something on her notebook. Which is by the way, her notebook actually blank. Lizzie eyeing Y/n upside down, trying to take in all the information she just digest.

Bell rings indicating the class for today has finally reach the end. All of the students has gotten up from their seat and dismissed from the class. Lizzie just smile and nodded when students greeted her. She's waiting for that particular person.

Y/n walk a bit behind from her friends. They all agreed to hangout at the nearest coffee shop. Y/n was deep into her own mind when a voice called out to her. "Miss Xander, can I have a few words please?" that voice bring her back to reality. Y/n look up to see Lizzie already look at her while leaned against the desk. Lizzie took her by surprise as she knew Y/n's last name. Gesturing to her friends that she will follow them later, Y/n reluctantly moved her legs toward Lizzie.

"How can I help you, Miss Olsen?" Y/n awkwardly asked. How can she be normal if she had spend her night with that person who standing right infront of her that happened to be her professor for the rest of this semester?!

Lizzie stay silence as her eyes analyzing Y/n upside down. Let out a small sigh, Lizzie cross her arm to chest looking at Y/n. "Can we just...," Lizzie bites her inner check, didn't know how to put the words together. She didn't want to hurt Y/n's feelings and in the same time, she didn't want to continue this things but she can't lie to herself that she attracted to Y/n.

"Can we just pretend that whatever happened between us didn't happened?" Lizzie try to find the other girl's eyes. Her silence worrying Lizzie. Is her word hurt Y/n?

"Sure, Miss Olsen." Y/n said nonchalantly before excusing herself.

Y/ spun her heels, ready to leave. "It was a mistakes." Lizzie whispered under her breath, running her fingers through her hair. Little did she know, Y/n already caught it. Lizzie's words really hurt her.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" Y/n glare at that older woman.

"Nothing." Lizzie looked away and starting to pack her things up.

"Am I just a mistake to you?" Y/n take a step closer. Her eyes didn't move an inch from the latter infront of her. Elizabeth's hand stopped in the middle. Froze at her place. "Tell me, Miss Olsen. Am I just a mistakes to you?" Y/n snapped out.

Elizabeth turn her body to face Y/n. "Can you drop it?"

"Tell me the truth, Miss Olsen." Y/n's eyebrows furrowed, ignoring her request.

"Yes, you are! Satisfied?" Elizabeth's chest become heavy. Then she realized it was too late to take it back. A flood of disappointment flashed on Y/n's face.

Y/n's tongue got twisted, can't utter a single word. Her heart crumpled right now, can't even take a proper breath. Her eyes started to become hot but she try to hold it with all her might.

Without saying a word, Y/n seeing herself out from the hall. She can't stand to be in the same space with her right now.

———