Teena just laughed it off and said, "Believe me, I am much worse than this." Siya can't believe a mother could be this cruel. She didn't deserve to be called a mother; hell, she isn't even worthy of being called a human. "She is in this condition because of you. She's got a big mouth now after spending time with you. So she has to pay for this disobedience, right?" Siya looked at her in pure disgust.

"By the way, she is in the nearby park unconscious and injured under the mercy of goons," she said as she walked past Siya, lightly hitting her shoulder with her.Without wasting a second, Siya ran downstairs towards the outside to find Sara, as she thought she was the reason for her condition.

Ignoring Pallavi's call, she just ran outside the house and sat in the car, asking the driver to take her to the park fast. Soon her car exited the iron gate of the house and turned left towards her destination. As her car leaves, Ruhaan's car enters from the right side. He opens the door of his room to find pure silence in the room, making his brows frown in confusion. Thinking Siya must be in the kitchen, he went to freshen up and get ready for Pooja.

Getting ready in a white kurta, he stands in front of the mirror to set his hair. While brushing his hair, his gaze falls on the broken bangle pieces on the dresser.Putting back the hairbrush on the dresser, he looks closer to see a few red spots near the bangle pieces. He crouches down and collects that broken bangle in his hand to throw it in the dustbin.He went towards the dustbin and threw them, then started walking towards the door but stopped in his tracks and again turned to look into the dustbin.

***************

Siya Pov

I was searching for Sara but couldn't find her anywhere. I was running around the park. Is she okay? God, please save her.

I felt a tuck on my hand, and the next second I found myself pulling behind a tree and coming face to face with Sara, who was leaning against a pole beside me while breathing heavily. I smiled in relief to see her in front of me, but soon panicked seeing her fall to the ground.

"Hey, Sara. Open your eyes," I said, lightly patting her cheek. She opened her eyes half open with difficulty and said, "It's hurting, Siya." A tear flowed from the side of her eyes. "Where? Tell me, Sara. Don't worry, I am here." I wipe her tears from her face but accidentally touch a cut near her eye, making her let out a low hiss.

I quickly called the driver's uncle and helped Sara into the car to take her to the hospital. Soon we reached the hospital, which was just 5 minutes away. They took Sara to the emergency room. I wait outside for any updates. I was sitting in the waiting area when a nurse came with a form. After filling out the form, I signed it.

"Ma'am, please pay the bill at the reception." I nodded my head and went to pay the hospital bill. My phone started ringing in my hand. I looked at the screen and cursed myself to see Momma was calling me. "Siya, where are you? Pooja is going to start soon; come fast." "I am coming in a few minutes, Momma," I told her, cutting the call.

I can't leave Sara in this condition. She needs me. I can't tell anyone right now. What should I do now?

Suddenly I got an idea and called a person who could help me in this situation.

***************

Siya reached the home after making sure Sara was fine but unconscious due to the effects of the medicines.

I looked at my phone to see that it was already 8:30. Thank God, the moon hasn't shown yet. My eyes fell on my hand, where I saw cuts around my wrist and dry blood in my hand. I wipe the blood from the wet tissues, but as the cut is fresh, there is redness around the cuts. Thanks to my dark mehendi, it hides the bruises perfectly.

As I entered the living room, Mumma came running towards me and asked me to help her set up for the Karwa Chauth Pooja. After decorating our pooja thali, we went to the terrace for Chandra Pooja, and then we broke our fast. Everyone is already on the terrace. Ruhaan Ji, Vi, Dadi, Masi Dadi, Papa, and an unwanted person.

 Ruhaan Ji, Vi, Dadi, Masi Dadi, Papa, and an unwanted person

(Pallavi's outfit)

"Ma, Chand agya!!" Vi shouts, pointing towards the blurred moon. Mumma is doing pooja while I was just following her. We covered our heads with sarees and started the pooja. Mumma called Papa and Ruhaan Ji and told them to stand in front of us.

First, Mumma breaks her fast as Papa makes her drink water, then feeds her a piece of sweet. Mumma touched his feet, but he stopped her, holding her hands instead, kissing her forehead, and putting his hand on her head.

I also looked at the moon with Chalni and then saw Ruhaan with a smile on my face. He made me drink water and then feed me burfi to break my fast. I was about to bend to touch his feet, but he just showed his palm, stopping me from doing so. And said, "There is no need," and then he went away, saying he has an important call to make.

I looked at his back, feeling sad and disappointed. I noticed his cold tone and his forced action when he fed me and made me drink water.

What happened to him? Is he still mad at me?

"Come on everyone, let's have our dinner. I am hungry," Mumma said, making everyone chuckle at her words. I forcibly smiled, looking at everyone, and went behind everyone to the dining hall to set tables.

***************************

Thank you everyone for reading...

How are you all? Hope you are all doing great.

Tell me how is the chapter? Are you all satisfied and liking the storyline?

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Stay tuned...

See you soon☺🥰
Till then
Take care😇🥰
Byeee👋

Love you all for all your love and support.
😘😘😘