Chapter 11

Puppy Boy 🐶
Wear whatever you want today,
We're gonna go walk around downtown
and take some photos, okay?

Y/N
okay!

I spent the next 30 minutes finishing my outfit, seeing as I already applied my light makeup this morning when I did my morning routine.

Puppy Boy 🐶
I'll be over in five minutes!

Y/N
Bet,  I just got dressed
I'll see you then

It was only a few minutes later that I heard the knock on the door. Opening up, Seungmin was dressed in a nice outfit with a varsity style jacket overtop.

"Well, don't you clean up nicely

"Well, don't you clean up nicely." I tease him with a smile.

"Says you, you really went with a grunge aesthetic." He gives me his puppy smile and I could feel myself melting. "Well, are you ready to go?"

"Yep, let's go!" I grab my purse, and lock the door behind me as I close it.

Soon we hopped into his car and he grabbed a hold of my hand and placed our interlocked hands on the center console after he started the car and our trip.

"I'm so glad you actually told me what we were doing today. I keep getting surprised and I worry I'm not in the right outfit for the occasion every single time." I let out a little laugh.

"Yeah, I figured as much which was why I decided to tell you what we were doing. And I think the result was worth it." He says, taking his eyes off the road to give me a quick glance.

I couldn't help but laugh with him at that.

"Keep your eyes on the road Seungmin!" I laugh with him.

It wasn't long before we reached the downtown area of the city. There were older brick building all around, vines of green could be seen growing up the sides of some in a few alleyways. Soon, we found a parking garage and we're able to get a spot on the second floor. I would have cried if we went up any further, I hate stairs.

After parking the car, Seungmin quickly comes around to my side of the car to open the door for me, letting me grab onto his hand to pull myself gracefully out of his car. I'm glad I wasn't wearing heels because I don't think it would have been graceful otherwise. He quickly grabs his camera out of the backseat before extending his hand to me once more, allowing me to hold it as we make our way into the beautiful, historic, downtown city life.

We started making our way down the strip, and he lets me know that if I want to go into any small businesses or stores to just drag him in to it. The first store that caught my eye was this cute little crystal store and because I want to be a crystal mom, I just had to drag him in there.