-Prologue-

The birds sang melancholy melodies in the trees. The setting sun rested on the hills as the bustling townsfolk were getting ready to go home from school or work.

The city wasn't densely packed, but houses were not extremely spacious either. The weather was fine. It was currently as perfect as a city of darkness can be.

A gentle wind pushed past every building, surrounding the castle, standing proud in its glamour. Its midnight black banners had a thick golden outline on them, glinting in the sunset's warm rays.

The flag of Tartarus waved violently on the top of the castle. This is the Kingdom of the Underworld.

-

As the sun lowered itself, the royal family gathered around the dining table. There the relatives sat along with the King's trusted companion, Xander.

Their cutlery clattered together as they dined in a group. The room was silent except for this clattering, and also the crackling of flames on the hearth in the background.

The dragon was snoring, it seemed to have been in a deep sleep at the time.

Let's start off by introducing them, shall we?

There, you see him, right? Of course you do. On the head of the table, there he was, the King of the Underworld. Azrael.

Now, to the irresistibly beautiful lady closest to him. The Queen of the Underworld, Lorelai. Her looks are beautiful but her true beauty lies within her.

Moving on, ah, have they caught your eye? I see. These two young women, the Princesses of the Underworld, are named Lilliana (the younger one) and Aurora (the eldest). The two sisters are both young and pretty, just like their mother.

Next to them.. ah. You say what? He doesn't look like any of the others, you say? Haha, yes, that is because he is not. He is the King's best friend and companion.

What'd you say? He's beautiful? Indeed. His long black hair curling inwards to his neck and his rusty black armor covered with scratches and dents are certainly manly. His face is also filled with blood oozing out of small scars, but they add to the masculine effect.

Huh? What about him? Ah, the dragon. Yes. The Saviour of the Silverwings, The king of Dragons Zeus. His glimmering silver armour is quite dazzling, isn't it?

Although, that very same blue and bronze has been through many tough battles. The dragon has always been by the King's side since anyone can remember. It's the King's loyal adopted son.

And.. oh, that is everyone. That is the Di Langdon Family. Shall we enter their world now?
________________________________

There is multiple people writing this so you might find the writing styles to be different! Also, thanks for clicking this book >:)