SYNOPSIS

VIOUS SIBLINGS SERIES

#1 My Innocent Maid (COMPLETE)

Sage Miguel Vious
Madeline Arianna David

#2 (SOON)

#3 (SOON

-----♏-----

WARNING: WITH MATURE CONTENT!!!

SYNOPSIS

Sage Miguel Vious was a dangerous man standing in front of you while looking at you coldly while glaring with his dagger eyes. He could do anything he want in just a snap with his fingers. He was top billionaires in the world, but for her money can't buy his own happiness, kahit alam mong nasa kanya na ang lahat pero parang dagan pa din niya ang mundo sa darating na problema sa buhay niya iyon ay mahulog at maging sakit sa ulo ang isang inosenteng taga probinsiya na si Madeline Ariana David, ito ay labingsiyam na taon at panganay sa magkakapatid. Siya rin ang magiging katulong ng mga Vios kasama nito ang kanyang Tiya Meling na kapatid nang kanyang Nanay. Maria didn't graduate elementary because of there financial and also her parents can't provide for her school. They just live in a bamboo house, and her father is a farmer while her mom is house keeper or sometimes she offered to washing clothes in their town. Maria don't like Samuel because of his rudeness, and also his attitude.

But Samuel gets, Samuel wants whenever what it is.

-----♏-----

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Places and Incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and any, resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Started: February 20, 2022
Published: October 18, 2022
Ends: August 31, 2023

venomoustail