Chapter 20: Grocery Shopping with Demi-humans

Start from the beginning

(Time Skip)

(Riley's POV)

I entered the Dining room where Miia is and I saw her putting whatever she made into my plate.

I said in my mind, "Crapolus. What has Miia made this time?!"

I looked back at Ethan all shivering in fear. Then, I sit on the table as I have a bad feeling of what Miia just made but it turns out, she made an omelet.

Miia asked with a worried expression, "Darling, are you okay?"

I snapped back to reality and said, "Oh no. It's nothing. I just never had an omelet since Ethan and I moved to Japan."

Miia smiled and said, "Oh. I see."

Ethan opened the door and asked, "Wait. Sorry to interrupt your guys' moment but, did Miia actually made an omelet?"

I smiled and said, "Yep. She did."

Ethan asked, "You won't mind if I have some too, Miia?"

Miia smiled and said, "Sure. I made enough for both of you Darling and Future BFF in Law."

Miia gave Ethan an omelet too and then, Ethan joined in as we're taking a bite out of the omelet that Miia made. Luis and the others came and they saw us as if we were both about eating something toxic.

Danielle screamed, "Wait guys! Don't eat the....."

They were all too late because Ethan and I ate the omelet.

Danielle got nervous as she said, "Omelet."

Luis said, "We're too late."

Cerea sighed and asked, "What has come to the two Masters eating another one of Miia's creations?"

Ethan got confused as he asked, "What are guys talking about? They're good."

Miia smiled as she asked, "Really?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah. I can't believe that you have made the best omelet that I have ever tasted. What's in them?"

Mr. Stretch said as he's nervous, "Oh boy."

Luis said as he got nervous too, "We might want to take cover."

Chewie nodded as he got scared and said, "Yeah! Take Cover!"

Miia said, "What I put in the omelets are cheddar cheese, diced bacon, buffalo sauce, some hot peppers from Ethan's Hot Pepper Garden, Habanero and Carolina Reaper."

Ethan smiled and said, "Oh. So that's what you put."

I smiled and said, "For a minute there, I thought you put something weird in the omelet like-"

Ethan and I both realized as we asked, "HOT PEPPERS?!?!"

The redness from our bodies are rising and then,

(After the sound effect is over above)

....there's steam coming out of my ears and Ethan's nostrils.

there's steam coming out of my ears and Ethan's nostrils